Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need help
Blommie8
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need help 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Is there any story that kagome as a homewrecker or third person? Not because she is a seducer but because she didn't know it or shesshomaru liying with his married status. Thank you.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need help 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 9
Try 'My Bitter Sweet Life'...I haven't read it yet so I can't exactly say if it's good but the story line does fall under this category...it's incomplete though...

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!! And here's the link: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9761/1?author=14264

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/02/25 16:47 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating and link
Blommie8
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need help 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I know that story. It's one of my favorit story. But, i need another story...the complete one. But,thank you anyway for your recomendation. I really appreciate it. Thank you

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.