Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for...
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for... 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 171
Looking for a story I haven't read in forever, and I'm not sure if I read it on here or on ff.net.

Here's what I remember:
-Kagome and Sesshomaru are together at the end of the story
-I think Inuyasha and Kikyou are together throughout the whole story
-Kikyou is pregnant and in some kind of accident, car accident maybe, and she and the baby die. Inuyasha's mind snaps I think to the point where he's put in some kind of care facility since he believes that they're still alive.
-Sesshomaru and Inuyasha's father is alive
-takes place in modern times. Not sure if they're human and demon or all human.
-I think somewhere in the story Inuyasha did something that might have separated Kagome and Sesshomaru and it isn't until later in the story that everyone finds out he's responsible. (Not too sure on this one though)
-I have the feeling something bad happened to Kagome in the story and Sesshomaru is there to help her through it. (Not sure if I'm remembering this or if it's my imagination or I've just read so many stories that I'm getting it confused with a different story)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Natalia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for... 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
I´ve read that one, but I don´t remember the name. It´s a long two shot tha takes place in modern times and Sesshomaru and Inuyasha's father is alive. In the first chapter Kagome ends up hospitalized because due to Sesshomaru's fault, a violent ex got hold of her, and beated and raped her. I remember the mention that she donated an organ for Rin (sessho´s daugther) without him knowing. As a consecuence of the beating/rape she won´t be able to have children and sessho's father tells him that if he wants a relationship with Kagome to never tell her it all was his fault cause she would never forgive him and it would serve as a punishment for him to keep the secret.
The second one is the Inuyasha/Kikyo story (it was connected to the first one but I don´t remember how exactly). As you said, all through the story Inuyasha makes us believe that Kikyo is alive until we found at the end that because of a fight, and while pregnant, she died in a car accident and he ends up hospitalized.

If I didn´t read it here, it was on adultfanfiction. Definitely not on ff.net
Hope this helps to locate the fic.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for... 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 171
Bumping this one up in the hopes someone has come across this recently.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.