Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome decides to help Sessh w/ his "predicament"
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome decides to help Sessh w/ his "predicament"
candyfloss
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome decides to help Sessh w/ his "predicament" 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Alright, so it's an MA story for sure, and it involves Sesshomaru going into "heat" and instead of succumbing to it he erects a barrier and meditates to keep himself from taking an unsuspecting woman by force when he loses control.

But Kagome walks right through the barrier without realizing it, and finds Sesshomaru in an obvious...predicament. She offers to help him, swearing it's only to ease his pain but she's definitely got her own reasons. Of course, smutty goodness follows.

I'm really shocked I didn't favorite this story at some point, but I can't seem to find it and I'm going nuts! It's hard to search for a fic like this since there are many that involve this situation, but it's so well-written and I must find it again! Help?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/01/29 20:16 By candyfloss.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome decides to help Sessh w/ his "predicament" 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 62
I am almost certain it's Heated Blood by Imani Joain.

Heated Blood by Imani Joain
Rated: MA (NO YIMS!)

Kagome cannot help but try to fix anything she finds broken, even if it is not in her best interests to do so. When she comes across Sesshomaru in dire need of assistance, she cannot deny herself. She only hopes that he won't kill her for it. Rated MA for graphic intimacy.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9356/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/01/29 21:15 By silentsoliloquy82.
candyfloss
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome decides to help Sessh w/ his "predicament" 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
THANK YOU!

yes yes yes you are correct! See I follow that Author too, mannn I should've known!

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome decides to help Sessh w/ his "predicament" 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 62
You're welcome.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.