Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Trying to find
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Trying to find 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 11
There's this fic I read a whiiiiile back and I can't seem to find it in my favorites.

It's modernday, AU I'm pretty sure. Kagome married InuYasha and they have a son, or at least I'm pretty sure they have a son?

InuYasha grows distant is having an affair I think? The boy is quick to catch on I think and I don't think he likes his dad much?? Sesshomaru is in the picture somehow??

I'm not sure how he fits in. But I think kagome temporarily moves I'm his place with her son??

And idk I remember a scene where she's like wearing a white skirt in the kitchen and sessh is all droolly? And like she bends over to check the oven or something and I think he says or does something suggestive and she blushes??

Also! Near the very end of the story, which I think is a few chapters long. Sessh, the son and maybe even grandpappy Inu are like by the door when inuyasha comes to like win/take her back and like she finally stands up to him and then they close the door in inuyasha's face and sessh kisses kagome?

I hope that's enough information! And hopefully I haven't mixed it up with other fics either @7@/ id love to read it again!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/01/29 21:37 By mangageek23.

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Trying to find 8 Years ago Karma: 11
I may be confusing this with another fic but i think it may have been inspired by the song mr.brightside? with the first few chapters anyway

tho this may be another fic, since I also remember kagome was either having a onenight stand affair or just was in love with him???

and he tries to talk her into leaving inuyasha but she still goes back to him??

i'm really not sure if these are two diffrent fics, but I'd still like to find them either way haha!

Logged Logged

ladyhikikomori
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Trying to find 8 Years ago Karma: 8
Would it happen to be this? Sorry if it's not linked correctly, I'm on mobile.

I'm assuming it would fall under MA so no YIMs allowed.

m.fanfiction.net/s/7991595/1/Mr-Brightside

Logged Logged
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Trying to find 7 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 11
Bless you! That's it I believe! I didn't know it was up on ffn, I thought it was here! Q7Q/

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.