Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a captured sesshoumaruXkagome fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for a captured sesshoumaruXkagome fic
Lady Serianna
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a captured sesshoumaruXkagome fic 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
Ok! I'm looking for another fic. Anyway this one is one were both Sesshoumaru and then Kagome were captured by Naraku in that order. Kagome was thrown in with Sesshoumaru in hopes that he would kill her and possibly eat her since they haven't been feeding him. They've been there awhile and Kagome had been growing some kind of fruit to eat (watermelon? fruit tree?) I don't remember what kind. They escape somehow but I don't remember much else than that. Sorry.

Thank you for your help!

(p.s. I'm pretty sure I read this one on ff.net too...)
(p.p.s. Kagome was growing the plant/fruit from her power. There was no light, because they were in some kind of cavern/dungeon thing. Also I think Kagura and Kanna helped them somehow...? Possibly Kohaku too...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/01/29 14:55 By Lady Serianna.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sharon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a captured sesshoumaruXkagome fic 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 95
It sounds like Trapped Together by Fringeperson.
You can find it on ff.net here : www.fanfiction.net/s/7899978/1/Trapped-Together
It is rated T.

Logged Logged
Lady Serianna
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a captured sesshoumaruXkagome fic 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
Thank You Very Much! That's exactly it! I could have sworn it was longer but.... *shrugs*

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.