Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Missing this story majorly
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Missing this story majorly
elisa128
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Missing this story majorly 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
Hi,

So of course when reading this story I forgot to save it to my favorites. Its an oldie but a goodie. The story has Sesshomaru and Kagome in college. Sess is quite the meanie in this story Kagome ends up pregnant after an encounter with Sess. Sess has her bullied until she has to leave school. This encounter is from a bet on Sesshomaru taking Kagomes virginity. Yura plays a minor part of the side chick and has encounters with Naraku, which leads to her becoming pregnant as well. Jaks and Banks play a role as Kag's cousins and take her in once she is kicked out from the shrine once they learn she is pregnant. Kagome is very sick during the pregnancy due to lack of blood from Sesshomaru. Eventually they find out Kagome is pregnant which leads to Inu and Sesshomaru's mother taking her in and they go shopping.

That is all I can remember if you know it Thank you so much in advance for helping me.

Logged Logged

I claim Hiten’s smirkCopy this code to your website to display this banner!

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” - Helen Keller
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
alatera
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Missing this story majorly 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 39
could be Winds of change by kogasangel in spark section? Says NC-17 but would go with an MA rating NO YIMS!

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/1876/1

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.