Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Really want to read this again!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Really want to read this again!
Oroyukae
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Really want to read this again! 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 20
Please help me find this one...

I don't recall the title or author but I really want to read it again.

A U. Kagome is associated with Sessh, Inuyasha, and their dad. Sessh likes her but has been waiting for her to mature. His father is attracted to her as well and mates her one night when she is at their house watching a movie with him. Sessh comes home and is disheartened to find them mated but his father prompts him to become her second mate.

When they go to the shrine to explain to her mother they get pulled through the well into the past. Inuyasha is there with them and winds up in a twisted, clandestine relationship with his past self. Kagome winds up with a third mate...the past Sessh. Does anyone remember this fic?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Really want to read this again! 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 29
I believe this is what you are looking for.

A Tangled Mess: The Mating Habits of Kagome Higurashi by Speedy Tomato

Kagome finds herself into a situation that, she never thought she would find herself in. Nor is she sure how to handle it and all the things thrown her way.

Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Kink, Romance - Updated: 01-18-11 - Created: 01-18-11 Chapters: 24

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5035/1?author=3925

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.