Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Historical Find
KatsumiXHime
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Historical Find 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 88
Hi,

I'm looking for a story where Kagome finds Sesshoumaru during an archaeological dig or something like that. He has a son whose biological mom was Kagome's previous incarnation (who was a miko and Sesshoumaru's concubine) but had all of his human blood replaced by another youkai woman's blood (Sesshoumaru's mate) during a ritual while Sesshoumaru was away. His son is really protective of Kagome and Rin (who was in a coma?).

I also remember this one scene where they find out Kagome's pregnant, and the son feels threatened and wants to rip the baby out of her.

Ring any bells? I know I read it on dokuga for sure.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshomarusama33
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Historical Find 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 16
Aaaaah I read "archaeological dig" and I thought I had a story in mind. I'll see if I can dig it up.KatsumiXHime wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for a story where Kagome finds Sesshoumaru during an archaeological dig or something like that. He has a son whose biological mom was Kagome's previous incarnation (who was a miko and Sesshoumaru's concubine) but had all of his human blood replaced by another youkai woman's blood (Sesshoumaru's mate) during a ritual while Sesshoumaru was away. His son is really protective of Kagome and Rin (who was in a coma?).

I also remember this one scene where they find out Kagome's pregnant, and the son feels threatened and wants to rip the baby out of her.

Ring any bells? I know I read it on dokuga for sure.

Logged Logged

zenfluence
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Historical Find 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 23
Awww, balls. I know this one. It's a rather long incomplete one. I read it on ffnet

Logged Logged
zenfluence
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Historical Find 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 23
Hah! I think I found it

www.fanfiction.net/s/5204927/1/The-Missing-Link

Rated m so no yim

Logged Logged
KatsumiXHime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Historical Find 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 88
YES THAT IS IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I've been searching everywhere for it <3

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.