Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a chapter story...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a chapter story...
Sammy
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a chapter story... 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
The story I'm looking for was completed. It started with Kagome and her friends facing a demon. Kagome runs and the demon (or demons?) chase her and Sesshomaru saves her. Kagome notices Sesshomaru's red eyes and then they mate (she is willing).

Over the next chapters, Kagome meets Sesshomaru in secret by him 'calling' to her. Each time they meet, they sleep together until eventually Sesshomaru persuades Kagome to be his mate (which she agrees to during one of their tumbles in the forest).

She then gets pregnant and chooses to give up hunting the shards with the group to be by Sesshomaru's side.

I think the story might have started with 'C'...? I could be wrong, but the story itself was complete. I used to have it on my favorite list on ff.net but the author removed it because it had a lot of sex scenes. If anyone knows where I can find the story, please flick me the link

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a chapter story... 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 156
Hmm, this sounds similar to CiraArana's Passion (rated MA)... though Passion was technically never completed.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.