Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for a fic
sesshykagslvr
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
Hi - I am hoping someone remembers this story. I know I am not giving you alot to work with but here's hoping.....

Kagome ends up making an agreement with Sesshoumaru that he will be the father to the child she is pregnant with by Inuyasha. Later in the story Kikyo dies a second time and Inuyasha comes demanding an heir from Kagome. He goes to a council of some sort to have his demands met. She gives him a human heir. Kagome and Sesshoumaru also have other children. It is not the wonderful story by Advi, Kagome, Lady of the West.

I can't remember much else.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 95
I can't remember the name of this but I think Sesshoumaru claims Kagome and Inuyasha child as his own and teaches him to hunt and in one part the boy brings a cricket to them and Sesshoumaru has him eat it.

Then later after the council makes the decision that she has to give Inuyasha an heir, they tell her that she can't have sex with Sesshoumaru but Inuyasha walks in and Kagome is giving Sesshoumaru oral sex. They wait until Kagome is fertile so she won't have to sleep with him more than once and I think she tells him how much she despises him.

I'm also thinking that the story was on fanfiction.net. It was also short, maybe 3 chapters.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/09/10 07:59 By insomniac_amy.

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
sesshykagslvr
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
That is the one! Now I just need to find the name. Thank you for the help!

Logged Logged
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 16
Please tell me what fic it is if you find it. Thanks!

Logged Logged
Wavie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9057/1 <---Pretty sure that is the story you are looking for. sorry this is advi's story miss read your post....

EDIT BY WICCAN: "Kagome, Lady of the West" is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/09/11 09:07 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating and title
sesshykagslvr
Pup
graphgraph
It is not the story from Advi.... even though that one is awesome!

Logged Logged
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 16
That's some dilemma right there. Too bad I can't help.

Logged Logged
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 109
Okay,
So I'm going to go on a strech, but based on what you wrote, the last chapter of this story resembles your description of Inuyasha asking Kagome.

Somewhat Happy Endings by midori Haru over on FF.net.

Warning: It is rated MA here, M on FF.net (where you'll find it). And before you actually do read it, make sure you read the description as the first chapter isn't everyone's cup of tea.
Hopefully, this is the one.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/09/16 22:58 By kaoruhana. Reason: MA rating- make it clear to see
sesshykagslvr
Pup
graphgraph
It isn't that one.... The one I am referring to in the beginning Kagome is pregnant by Inuyasha and he doesn't know.

Thank you anyway for the suggestion

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Looking for a fic 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
it might be Merely Human. or Only human... ugh I have to look around for the link.

That story is one of the ones that have always made me HATE inuyasha so much. its like50k long, and was listed by a plagiarist authors for a few years before someone pointed it out.

plot i remember:

Inuyasha gets drunk in the future and has sex with kagome, kagome IS drunk too and doesnt mind, then they are both all D:< at one another.

he accuses her of trying to steal him from Kikyo and Kagome's all you've lost your darned mind!

she ends up preggo and inuyasha IF i remember wants her to get rid of it, but kagome's like EF you.

Sesshomaru takes her in and decices to becoem the father. Everything is awesome sauce on their side, and Inuyasha has Kikyo in the end so he's happy too.

10 years later, Kikyo dies, and Inuyasha ends up wanting to go claim his kid from Kagome. Well Sess has already marked him as heir, and Inuyasha gets a cousel to say that Sesshomaru stole kagome from him because he never gave up claims for her.

Forces her to have sex with him, but it doesnt take, and she pretty much hates inuyasha at this point so does sesshomaru.

So inuyasha gets to have sex with her realizes that kagome HATES him now, but cant take it back, he's ruined his relationship with her forever.

Sess ends up having to pup Kagome and while she's pupped, they send Inuyasha on food wild goose chases to keep him away from Kagome.

When the pup is born, Inuyasha realizes that this pup is ACTUALLY sesshomaru's but he's okay with that, because he cant get anything else. Then there's a twin, a female that kagome births as well.

in the end, i think Kagome had decided that she's mated to sess, those are HER pups and no matter what she was going to keep them, even if inuyasha claimed one as his. so he lives with them but the story doesnt go much further then this.

I remember HATING inuaysha with a firey passion because he was so awful. I wanted Sesshomaru to gut him like a fish because he did nothing but cause kagome pain. While i get that as an author you want to make dramarama, it was just one of those moments were i was like, why doesnt he just kill inuyasha... the fic was burned into my mind because i remember how upset i was by it. :l

i DO know it's not going to be easy to find, the plagiarized version was yanked down, and the original was too because the author was so upset, it's posted, last i saw on an obscurer fanfiction site. maybe someone will read this, and if its the fic your looking for, will remember where it is, i never kept up with it because it made me so mad >:l

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/6038/1

InuYasha betrays kagome forthe last time.Kagome sees Inu with Kikyo and she kills her Inu tells Kagome he never wants to see her again. Kagome goes to live with Sesshoumaru? What happens next? Read and find out
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Genre: Action/Adventure
Updated: 05-13-07 - Chapters: 30 - Reviews 15 - Words 52,022

i may have mixed some of the plot up but i'm sure this might be it.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/09/19 15:10 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
sesshykagslvr
Pup
graphgraph
THAT'S THE ONE!!!!! Thank you r0o!!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 277
There is a story called "Merely Human" by Betterthankikyo466 on A Single Spark, which has 30 chapters at over 50K words... but I am not sure this is the one you're looking for. Here is the link:

http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/6038/1

This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.