Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome proposes casual sex on Sesshoumaru (canon)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome proposes casual sex on Sesshoumaru (canon)
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome proposes casual sex on Sesshoumaru (canon) 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 16
I would like to find this fic.

Kagome proposes casual sex to Sesshoumaru in the feudal era. He thinks she wants to mate him which she denies as she further explained that she only wants his body and nothing else. Kikyo became a part of their group and Sesshoumaru after Inuyasha and Kagome finds reasons to add their lovers in the bunch. Inumama makes appearance and demands Sess marry Kagome which Kagome just brush off. She even told Sessmom that she wanted and even proposed the arrangement after the former asks her whether she was fine treated like a plaything.

Kagome bumps into Sesshoumaru in her time with him feeling melancholic over letting her go a few centuries back. In fact he even took it as far as marking her just to place a claim on her because he knew his former self would just let her go after the battle. When Sess in the feudal era senses the claim, he was jealous that Kagome had to provoke him by tauntingly saying that she will just find the more red-blooded older Sess to play with; a comment he took heavily and forced him to be harsh on her *cough took her roughly cough*.

There was also this joke in that story where Inuyasha mistakes insemination with something else that resulted in hilarious chaos among the group which was still a part of the joke played on him after 500 years and having kids with Kikyo AND Inuyasha seriously traumatized after seeing SessKag in action *coughsexcough*.

The last part of the story ends with Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru silently competing for the amount of children they'll have as they part ways with Inumama showing up later with a hanyou bundle and telling it the story of a youkai and a "bold" ningen miko.

I had this in my faves in ff.net but with so many fave stories listed, looking for it is like looking for a needle in a haystack with 2k amount of stories in my archive so I would like to ask someone to find it.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/07/29 23:47 By kyouya134.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome proposes casual sex on Sesshoumaru (canon) 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 152
I think it could be A Blue Ribbon by Stella Mira
It's Rated MA!

Sorry I can't post the link.

Logged Logged
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome proposes casual sex on Sesshoumaru (canon) 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 152
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7896/1 (RATED MA)

There it is.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/07/30 01:15 By FaerieDearest.
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome proposes casual sex on Sesshoumaru (canon) 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 16
Oh thanks! Yest, this is definitely it!

Logged Logged
Ken-Desu
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome proposes casual sex on Sesshoumaru (canon) 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 7
Are there more fanfics where Kagome proposes casual sex? I would love to read them especially because in fanfics ppl usually portray Kagome as innocent so I like when you see a different side of her.

Logged Logged
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome proposes casual sex on Sesshoumaru (canon) 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 13
Love Has Nothing to do With This by ShadowsWeaver1. I'm pretty sure thats MA.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.