Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Labyrinth AU, perhaps?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Labyrinth AU, perhaps?
xulchibaras
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Labyrinth AU, perhaps? 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
Ahh, hello. It's my first ever post here despite my endless lurking, and, well I've got nothing to contribute but a question.

Okie doke, ah, would anyone happen to know if there are Labyrinth inspired SessKag fics? Sesshoumaru as Jareth (or Hoggle, what with the grumpiness, I suppose. Though Inuyasha would fit that even more so, now that I'm thinking about it.) and Kagome-darling as Sarah (which is perfect because they're both so pretty and feisty and perfect).

I'd like it to be adventurous, but since my request is a pretty farfetched crossover with a rare-ish pairing, I'm happy with whatever may be suggested.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Labyrinth AU, perhaps? 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 57
There are Inu x Labyrinth crossovers, although I think they're mostly Kagome x Jareth pairings.

Most on FFNet.

Don't know the ratings or if they're any good, but google Inuyasha x Labyrinth, and you'll find them.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Labyrinth AU, perhaps? 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 29
Captured Love by Theresa Reviews

Based on the movie "Labyrinth", after five days of searching for her brother in the Labyrinth, Kagome finds herself completely exhausted and overwhelmed by what she now has to do. She must call Sesshomaru and trade herself to him in her brothers place. The result is a delicious one-shot where time stands still and the need for physical pleasure is put on hold only by the need for sleep. This story is basically set in the movie but with different dialogue, and some different scenes from the original movie. Those of you who don’t know the movie “Labyrinth” you might find yourself having a bit of trouble following along.

Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Erotica

Updated: 05-19-08 - Created: 05-19-08 Chapters: 1

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/351/1?author=679

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.