Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic
Bloonie
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
I thought I saved this one but I guess I didn't , but the only thing that really sticks out was that Kagome was going to visit her brother for the holidays. But on her way there she has some car trouble and pulls off to a rest stop to wait out a storm whole Sessh and Souta think she was part if a car accident on the highway.

Thanks in advamce!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 72
This would be Her Christmas Wish by Oroyukae Rated MA so no yims plz!

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2892/1

Christmas is known to be a time of magic and wonder, especially when the young are involved.All she wants is for him to be happy and seeks the aid of the one person guaranteed to do just that. [HAPPY CHRISTMAS, IT'S FINISHED!]
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Erotica, Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 12-10-09 - Created: 11-20-09 Chapters: 20 - Reviews: 228 - Words: 92,478 - Reads: 106,433 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Logged Logged
Bloonie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
Thank you! Have some karma

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.