Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
help finding a story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: help finding a story
amanda phillips
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
help finding a story 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
it a story when sesshomaru and inuyashas farther send out a request for singel women around the country to be mates to inuyasha and sesshomaru but thing began to happen and kagome is framed on being a witch and is banned from the castle and there farther markers her cheek so everyone knows she is shuned by her family and sesshomaru finds her and helps her what is theis storys name

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help finding a story 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 20
This has made me nostalgic, I certainly remember reading the story you mentioned and feel that it's the exact one i remember reading, though searching for it may be trying. I have to say it's been a long time since I last read it. I remember reading it on a Single Spark and may still be on Spark,though unsure if it was on fanfiction.net; this plus it's been so long and so many years I'm unable to recall who the author is or the exact name of the story. Still I'll keep a look out for it.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/07/08 11:06 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: spelling
amanda phillips
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help finding a story 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Please do I been searching for it for a very long time thank you so much

Logged Logged
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help finding a story 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 20
It took me a few days but i certainly found the fanfiction you were looking for the part you mentioned " Kagome is framed on being a witch and is banned from the castle and there farther markers her cheek so everyone knows she is shunned by her family" is on chapter 13 and you can still read it on A Single Spark it's called

Decisions of Love by EternalLove
Kagome has been summoned to the royal palace along with dozens of other chosen women in the country. Among the dozens only two will be chosen to wed the two princes. And of the two, only one can save the country from a growing evil
Rating: PG-13 - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 09-04-05 - Chapters: 15 - Reviews 5 - Words 36,680

here' it is sadly incomplete but here's the link: www.dokuga.com/spark/story/3281/1

But on ff.net author EternalLove has at least 17 chapters for the story and on ff.net it's rated T, though it is also incomplete.

Hope you enjoy~

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/07/14 04:00 By TourmalineBlue.
amanda phillips
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help finding a story 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
thank you so much i am so greatfull to you really i am

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.