Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for Amazon Inu Demoness Kagome
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for Amazon Inu Demoness Kagome
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for Amazon Inu Demoness Kagome 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 20
Hello lovely readers.

I am searching for a certain fic in which Kagome transforms into being an Amazon Inu demoness from what i remember of the fic Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's father is back from the dead and becomes the father ( adopted father)to Kagome, and Inuyasha also has betrayed Kagome and has damaged her physically and since her scars wont heal and in order to seek justice for his wrong doings she punishes Inuyasha by making him like a slave of hers marking up his body with designs and symbols. Sesshomaru of course has an interest in her and Kagome begins to discover that Sesshomaru`s mother was also an Amazon demoness.

I can only mention what certainly stood out in the story for me so i hope this gives enough detail as a description.

If any fics come to mind than let me know if it seems similar to what I mentioned, I`d very much appreciate the help in finding this story.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/06/23 23:18 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: more details added
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching for Amazon Inu Demoness Kagome 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 72
Valadium by DraconisLilium

Rated M on ff.net but consider it MA on dokuga so no yims plz!

www.fanfiction.net/s/4445736/1/Valadium

Logged Logged
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for Amazon Inu Demoness Kagome 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 20
You`ve found it ! Thank you very much for helping me find this fic, I've had such a craving to read it.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.