Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help please!
Allison
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help please! 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
The plot of the story is: kagome gets sent back into the past and she encounters sesshomaru as a pup and him and his mother are under attack age saves them then they relize she smells like older sesshomarus courting mark so inutashio takes Kagome home to interagate her. I know at one point they move the well into western property. Anyway so every time kagome jumps back in the well she moves forward in time little by little. During all this shippo is sick for being away from kagome because she adopted him by demon standards and needs to be near kagome. I also believe at one point kagome proforms a spell on inutashios wife when she is pregnant to transfer the baby to her... Hopefully this rings a bell with someone! And if it helps I read it on fanfiction.net and it was NOT the once and future tiayouki and also not Unspoiled! Any information is greatly appreciated!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KatsumiXHime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help please! 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 88
Sounds like "Belonging to Sesshomaru" by shadowglove
www.fanfiction.net/s/10840961/1/Belonging-to-Sesshomaru-ON-HIATUS
When the well sends Kagome further back in time to a younger Sesshomaru, his scent all over her misleads him into believing that she is "his bitch" from the future-and no matter WHAT Kagome says he won't believe otherwise! Beware a Possessive Sesshomaru!

RATED MA! NO YIM!

Logged Logged
shinkusama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help please! 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Would it happen to be belonging to sesshomaru by shadow glove. I believe it's rated M there

EDIT BY WICCAN: Due to lemony stuff, it would be rated MA here, no YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/06/22 07:48 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
Didie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help please! 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 65
Hmmm... I think it's 'Oh No!' by Fire Witch 55, complete, rated M there and completely MA here, so no YIMs please!

m.fanfiction.net/s/6044103/1/Oh-No

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.