Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a story
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a story 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 60
Hi All,

I am looking for a story that I am almost positive is only on ff.net but it is so frustrating searching on that site for me. It is set in the modern era and in this story Kagome was in love with Inuyasha but he only saw Kikyo so Kagome left for a while. When she came back Kikyo and Inu were engaged so she started working for Sess. They began to become close and he moved her into the building that he lived in and i think he bought her a cat. Well they began to fall in love but they thought that they were in love with other people. In the story Kikyo is designer and all of them are working on a project for Sess and they go to a resort. This is where Kikyo began to scheme to get Sess. They go to a fair and she tells Sess that Inuyasha is really in love with Kagome and is going to confess to her and that she let him go so he could be happy. And kagome sees Kikyo and Sess together and thinks that she is confessing her feelings to him. During all of this Kikyo keeps telling Kagome to leave Sess alone because she wants him. So Kagome goes and get drunk at the bar and Sess has to come get her and she thinks he leave her and she confesses her love for him to the air and he hears her. Then they end up being together after a little more drama.

I tried to put as much info in here as I could. I hope someone can help me find this.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.