Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fics where Kagome is Sesshoumaru's sex slave
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Fics where Kagome is Sesshoumaru's sex slave
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fics where Kagome is Sesshoumaru's sex slave 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 16
Hi. I am looking for fics that portrays Sess as the dominant and is Kagome's master or something and that she becomes his sex slave from various reasons depending the stories. I am in the mood for them. Hopefully someone can make some good suggestions for good fics of this nature. It may or may not be AU

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Naiadine
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fics where Kagome is Sesshoumaru's sex slave 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
You can try:
She's Our Miko (I) by Duchess of Darkness
Collared by LC Rose

EDIT BY WICCAN: Both of these stories are MA, NO YIMs!! You can find them here:

Collared: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4820751/1/collared

She's Our Miko (I): http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6646/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/05/14 09:53 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating and link
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fics where Kagome is Sesshoumaru's sex slave 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 16
I actually read both. I am looking for others like that. Right now I want an AU but CU is also preferable.

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fics where Kagome is Sesshoumaru's sex slave 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 62
Collared was the first fic I thought of that fit your specifications, but I saw it was already posted. The stories below would approximately fit with what you're seeking.

Deny Me by Demetria Reignart
Rated: MA (NO YIMS!)

Warning: Lemon, Citrus, Bondage and kinks galore, this story is not for the innocent | Kagome finds herself in a less than desirable situation that she's helpless to escape from. His will demanding her obedience only for her to defy him at every turn. But when his hands set her body afire she is forced to accept the pleasure that will enslave her desires and conquer her will.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1231/1

Sesshomaru's Concubine By: The lady of Gaia
Rated: M (NO YIMS!)

Sesshomaru mated soon after Naraku's defeat, but she kept a secret from him...she's barren. His mother tells him to get a concubine that could give birth to his children, so his line does not end. But it seems that the newly returned kagome is the one chosen to do so. Rated M for a reason, people, so don't complain if you don't like it. Not for little girls or boys!

www.fanfiction.net/s/9142962/1/Sesshomaru-s-Concubine
EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on our site!!!

A Kitten Named Kagome by Speedy Tomato

COMPLETE! During the battle in his father’s tomb, Sesshomaru sees a better way to get Tetsusaiga since he can’t even hold the katana and something else he craves in the process; a pet to enjoy. But, Kagome, being what she’s like, makes that harder than what he expects and causes untold chaos in his life in a way he couldn’t imagine when he conceived the plan. Nothing could have prepared him for what happens. Then, Inuyasha comes back into the picture and things get worse, turning his world upside down with unexpected results.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5001/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/05/15 21:08 By wiccanmethuselah.
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fics where Kagome is Sesshoumaru's sex slave 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 62
I thought of some other stories you might enjoy. These would *somewhat* fit your criteria. I have a question for you: Does she always need to be a sex slave or an equivalent? There are so many fics where she isn't literally a slave, but it features a very dominant Sesshomaru. Kagome ends up being a 'slave' to her body's whims though, lol.

Cultural Differences by Mlmonty

Nominated in 4 categories for the Dokuga Awards! Kagome is an exchange student from Germany. Somehow she unintentionally manages to attract the attention of Sesshoumaru Genshu and he marks her as his personal property.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1627/1

The Twelfth Concubine by Aubrey Simone

She had only wanted to be accepted, and he had only wanted a little excitement, but maybe, just maybe, the twelfth would be the last. **Threesome Edition*

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5178/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/05/15 21:35 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: spacing
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fics where Kagome is Sesshoumaru's sex slave 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 16
silentsoliloquy82 wrote:
I thought of some other stories you might enjoy. These would *somewhat* fit your criteria. I have a question for you: Does she always need to be a sex slave or an equivalent? There are so many fics where she isn't literally a slave, but it features a very dominant Sesshomaru. Kagome ends up being a 'slave' to her body's whims though, lol.

Cultural Differences by Mlmonty

Nominated in 4 categories for the Dokuga Awards! Kagome is an exchange student from Germany. Somehow she unintentionally manages to attract the attention of Sesshoumaru Genshu and he marks her as his personal property.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1627/1

The Twelfth Concubine by Aubrey Simone

She had only wanted to be accepted, and he had only wanted a little excitement, but maybe, just maybe, the twelfth would be the last. **Threesome Edition*

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5178/1

Well, now that I think about it I actually like the idea of her as his equal but still submissive in bed. I like to read them if you please.

Logged Logged
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
Are there anymore fics like these? I wanna read more.

Edit: Hmmmm... I'll just make this my personal collection then.

Principal of Life by Catalina
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9096/1?author=20861

Wet Wings
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9618/1?author=28480

You're Mine by Sayah112
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8540/1?author=15822

Avadrea's Naught Random Evilness
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5268/1?author=7726

Avaricious (slight)
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9365/1?author=10028

Hell's Shadow (somewhat)
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9139/1?author=20861

Series of oneshots by Kirai (Chapter 4)
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/778/4

Heat Exchange by Catalina (non-con)
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9033/1?author=20861

Sex Slave for Hire
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4805/1?author=279

9 Crimes (somewhat)
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2324/1?author=70

EDIT BY WICCAN: all of the stories here are rated MA, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/05/12 11:30 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert ratings
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.