Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help looking for another story...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help looking for another story...
NessieJ
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help looking for another story... 8 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0
I need help looking for yet another story.... It just popped into my head I remember reading it not that long ago too but for the life me can't remember the tile! I do believe it was M or MA.

All I remember is that is post Naraku, and every year on the anniversary of the day of his defeat, they hold a party to celebrate. I remember that every year Kagome always gets Sesshomaru to dance with her some how. I also remember that after the first five years, I believe, Kagome notices that shes not aging. I also remember right after the battle, where Kagome releases her powers and doesn't some how end up killing Sesshomaru, that he takes her to a meeting at the Western Palace. He also wants to mate her.

Years go by and I remember Kagome and Sesshomaru Talking about Shippou and Rin and Kagome says that what they have at the moment was 'puppy love' and that it wasn't that best choice of words. I remember that when they do finally mate at the end that, they snick off into the woods, and her powers kept sparking.

Help?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Didie
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Help looking for another story... 8 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 65
I think it is 'I Found A Reason' by The Hatter Theory..
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7073/1

It is rated MA so no YIMs, please!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/05/10 06:29 By golden_flower.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.