Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need help with older story...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Need help with older story...
SilverontheRose
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need help with older story... 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12
Sesshoumaru has a problem with his human transformation because his parents were too powerful. He couldn't take humanoid shape until he was 17 and even when he's grown it's painful and leaves him covered with a fine coat of hair. He decides to ask Kagome to mate him, as she's one of the only women that are not disgusted with him. His mother was a celestial being (I think) and because she took on the shape of an inuyoukai, her genetics didn't pass on to him properly. He refuses to have children, which is a problem he and Kagome have to overcome.

As a couple, they are reviled by others, especially as Kagome refuses to become a miko and swear herself to the people. After she swears herself to him in an effort to save him, youkai accept them more, but humanity rises against them, including her family.

There's also a bigger plotline in which his father, the General, is actually a horrible person. He teams up with Naraku to bring down the youkai safe-haven, and is actually revealed to be the dishonorable wretch who seduced another man's mate and sired a bastard (who turns out to be Naraku) on her, but refused to take responsibility and is responsible for her death.

Sesshoumaru frees his mother from her mating to the General with the Shikon no Tama and actually kills the General in this story... So, does anyone remember the name of it? I can't even remember the author, which is sad because this is an exceedingly well-written story. Help me please!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lovely Raven
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need help with older story... 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
Hallowed Desires www.fanfiction.net/s/3645509/1/Hallowed-Desire

EDIT BY WICCAN: Inali noted, story is rated MA, no YIMs!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/05/02 20:33 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating
inali
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need help with older story... 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 58
That story would be rated MA, so no YIMS, FYI...

Logged Logged

I like researching stuffs...
SilverontheRose
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need help with older story... 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 12
Thank you!!! I really appreciate it... and for MA readers, this is a very awesome story.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.