Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for Sess x Kag x Inu
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for Sess x Kag x Inu
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for Sess x Kag x Inu 9 Years ago Karma: 38
I am looking for more threesome Inuyasha x Kagome x Sesshoumaru fics! I just read Menage Au Inu by Sunset Miko [So, so MA don't even think it about] and now I have an itch that someone else needs to scratch or I'll end up writing one myself Dx

Does anyone know of any others of this pairing where there are in a true threesome? Please and thank you!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
cassandra
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Sess x Kag x Inu 9 Years ago Karma: 16
If you're interested I wrote one myself. It's called THE LOVE TRIANGLE. It's rated MA.

Logged Logged
Speedy Tomato
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Sess x Kag x Inu 9 Years ago Karma: 5
I think I know a couple
These are all MA ONLY! No one under 18. Even if you are over 18, it might not be for you
All are complete and heed the warnings I put up on all of them. Not joking

Aberrancy
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5018/1

The next two are more of a moresome thing, but they do have the threesome in them. Kitten it doesn't come in until the very end, though.

Sesshomaru's Princess HEED THE WARNINGS ON THIS ONE AND TREAD LIGHTLY if you're easily squicked.
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5028/1

A Kitten Named Kagome
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5001/1

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Sess x Kag x Inu 9 Years ago Karma: 91
I have one.

It's MA rated only

Last Dance With Mary Jane-Complete
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5056/1
Please, read the warning I put on it before you continue. Well, and don't take it too seriously. It's not meant to be taken that way.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
SunsetMiko
Miko
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Sess x Kag x Inu 8 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 38
I am always ALWAYS looking for more of these! I always thought that Sess/Kag was my favorite, but I think Inu/Kag/Sess truly is. So many possibilities. There's just not enough of them!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.