Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome dies and starts over again
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome dies and starts over again
Jess
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome dies and starts over again 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Can't remember what site it was on, if it was complete or if it was even Sesshomaru/Kagome.
I believe it started off with Kagome in a haze and she hears voices around her talking. She then briefly converses with the spirits in slight confusion as they explain to her that she died, tell her what happened and send her off to the future to be born again. Only this time, with out even realizing it, she just barely avoids death and continues her journey unaware of any changes that have occurred.
I've read so many fan fiction since this story im not sure I can accurately state anything that happened after this point. I believe it's been a few years since as well.
But the beginning caught my attention and I was wondering if anyone could help me find it again.
I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Thank you.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.