Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Angsty, ultra-heart-wrenching fics recs please!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Angsty, ultra-heart-wrenching fics recs please!!
DN Silence
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Angsty, ultra-heart-wrenching fics recs please!! 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 12
Please recommend me stories that are super angsty, heart breaking, tear jerking... BUT NO death/tragedy fic/stories please!

It's okay if you recommend me stories that are popularly known among the fandom, that's fine as well.

I'm sick, under house arrest, in need of some good medicine for my runny nose.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/02/25 02:06 By DN Silence.

Spyair Forever! MAKOHARU is my OTP! GINTAMA FOR LIFE!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Angsty, ultra-heart-wrenching fics recs please!! 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 152
Right now I can think only about these two.
I will search for more.

Deep end of the ocean! by Moonlight Silk (RATED MA) - Incomplete
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9421/1

Incomplete by Langus (RATED MA)
dokuga.com/spark/story/5951/1

SPOILER ALERT
InuYasha is dead in the first one, and you asked for 'no death' but this one is worth it! Oh, and both stories have rape at certain point.

I usually don't read this type of stories, so I thought it was good to let you know these spoilers.

PS. Wiccan I can post spoilers right? If not, I am sorry.

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Angsty, ultra-heart-wrenching fics recs please!! 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 78
"Love After Loss" by Miss Teak, it's very sad, yet hopeful. And sexy, and about love and family. It's on A Single Spark, and I'm sure it's for Mature Readers Only.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Angsty, ultra-heart-wrenching fics recs please!! 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
Anyone currently reading... we have to move this thread, so look for it in Searching for a fic, 'k?

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Panther
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Angsty, ultra-heart-wrenching fics recs please!! 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
I'd recommend Blood Rose Mirror, by MissTeak, which is rated M for sexual mentions,
and any number of fics by the excellent The Hatter Theory, such as Nova (rated M)
or Running Up That Hill (which contains explicit content such as rape and abuse, and is therefore rated MA).
As far as I can recall, they don't contain character death (but correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a long time since I read them).

Logged Logged
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Angsty, ultra-heart-wrenching fics recs please!! 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
Oroyukae's stories generally have an angsty theme to them.

EDIT BY WICCAN: Be warned, only about 9 or 10 of Oroyukae's many stories are rated below an M... please pay attention to the ratings if you are a YIM!!
Sorry Wiccan I wasn't thinking about ratings when I posted.

No worries, sweetheart... part of the job! ~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/02/26 08:34 By wiccanmethuselah.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Angsty, ultra-heart-wrenching fics recs please!! 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 171
Embrace the Silence by Trouble_In_Shangri_la
Silence is the voice of time, it speaks to you in a language without words. You must listen in order to hear it. You must watch in order to see it. You must be still in order to feel it. And then you must understand it if you wish to embrace it. ***COMPLETE***
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance, Chapters: 22

Keeping Faith by Caleesci
COMPLETE. (finally) She was an enigma of hope, a light in the dark. He was a pillar of strength, a rock in the chaos of life. Two souls brought together in a place of uncertain futures. A story about never giving up hope. For r0o's Holiday Challenge
Rating: T, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Angst, Drama, Friendship, Romance, Chapters: 7

Logged Logged
Didie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Angsty, ultra-heart-wrenching fics recs please!! 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 65
For me it's no other than Red Lotus by Madison! Incomplete story that so angsty, heart-wretching, almost all the chapters had already made a lot of mess with my eyes, believe me!
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7412/1
Rated MA so no YIMs please!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.