Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Share a chair and shoe direction fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Share a chair and shoe direction fic
a Mysticlady
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Share a chair and shoe direction fic 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 4
I have read this fic at some point, but can't remember much. All I can remember is they were a couple, but I think it was fake or starts out that way. It a modern set but maybe an end of quest kind of thing. I want to say the he is a demon, but I could be wrong.

They were invited to have dinner at the shrine and Kagome told them that Sesshoumaru may not make it because of work, but he does make it and finds that Kagome had set her shoes with one pointing out and the other pointing in, something about showing that she is a visitor or lives there, he fixes them. Can't remember which way.

Later he is sitting in a chair and her family gives her a bad time about their relationship and he decides the quiet them by pulling her onto his lap, I think. But I know he pulls her onto his lap.

Any help will be great!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Share a chair and shoe direction fic 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 60
Hi,

This would be "Moving Forward" by Twiknham on Fanfiction.net Rated "M" on fanfiction but would probably fall under "MA" here. The scene you mentioned is in chapter 48

www.fanfiction.net/s/3659734/1/Moving-Forward

Logged Logged
a Mysticlady
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Share a chair and shoe direction fic 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 4
THANK YOU.... the one fic that i didn't even think to check. Loved this one from the start.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.