Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
All I Want For Xmas...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: All I Want For Xmas...
Onliime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
All I Want For Xmas... 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
I am looking for fics where Kagome either mates or marries Sess unwillingly. Either through force, trickery, blackmail, or accident, but ones where Sess truly loves her either at the start or by the end. I don’t really like super angsty fics, and would rather there be more romance. If you know of any that fit the bill preferable either complete or recently updated please let me know.

Thanks so much!!

Logged Logged

INUYASHA\\\'S DOGGY EARS ARE MINE! I claimed them in The Claiming Game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:All I Want For Xmas... 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 109
Here's one :Twisted Hearts

EDIT BY WICCAN: Fixed the link, and never mind the last thing I wrote... it's MA because of the adult content... I really need to make sure I'm looking at the right story, eh? NO YIMs!

Gah, sorry! I seem to be forgetting that nowadays!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/12/10 22:21 By kaoruhana. Reason: Rating
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:All I Want For Xmas... 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 33
I love Twisted Hearts to bits.

Hmm... since I stay away from any story with rape in it, these are my recommendation:

(They are all MA, SO NO YIMs!!)

Better Being You Than You by Sunset Miko.

Dominance by sugar0o.

A Woman! by sugar0o... though yes, it can be called rape too, whether Kagome enjoys it or not.

Substitute Groom by NicoRavenPen

Logged Logged
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:All I Want For Xmas... 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 109
I totally forgot:
This is one of my all time favorites: Ghosts It's rated T on Ff.net but could be a higher rating here?

I highly recommend "Substitute Groom". I love that story! There is another old one by MissTeak that was never finished but is one of the best ever for this kind of story (in my opinion) called "Happily Ever After". Rated MA but so beautifully written.
Happily Ever After

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:All I Want For Xmas... 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 171
Kryptonite by Danyealle-sama
Complete-Dokuga Exclusive-After finding Inuyasha has abused Kagome, Sesshomaru takes her from him. That starts a whole new journey and relationship for both of them. (viewable by registered members only)
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 39

Clash of Alphas by sarhea
Everyone knows Kagome is in charge, she gives direction and decides when the group stops and makes camp. What would happen when another Alpha joins the group and he is not willing to roll over for a female he perceives as weaker? [2012 Q1 Dokuga Awards: Best Canon 2nd place ~ Best Romance 2nd place] Riku Ryuu's POV Challenge DONE ~ r0o's 1st 2012 GM Challenge DONE ~ The Inu Challenge DONE ~ The Puppy Love Challenge DONE ~ Kayelyn's Word Challenge ~ Riku Ryuu's Random Prompts ~ Red's Gemstone Challenge *NEW* Carnelian ~ KYN Prompts *NEW* Heat ~ Priestess Skye's Prompts *NEW* Hero, Demonstration, Ribbon, Regrets
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Oneshot Collections, Chapters: 100

Illumination by Kanna37
Betrayed by Inuyasha's inability to go against Kikyou's will in anything, Kagome finds herself saved by Naraku - and horrified by his sudden desire for her brilliant soul. He wants her to love him... but it is the knowledge he gives her that shocks her the most. Sesshoumaru himself also wants her - for the same reasons. And when the daiyoukai comes to take her from the spider, she's unable to deny him... Third Best Romance FA 3rd Quarter 2011
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 6

Progression by Sidhe
Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight? Kagome has. It was a refrain that echoed about the hanyou's head, one that he could not silence no matter how he tried. Just as he could not shut out the sight of them, darkness and light entwined in lustful harmony.
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Incomplete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 7

Trapped by sesshou_lover
My one-shot collection, all feauture our favorite duo. All are steamy and nothing will be under MA
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Incomplete, Category: Oneshot Collections, Chapters: 19
Note: (Not all of these are what you are looking for but some of them fit)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/12/11 06:57 By Serena530.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.