Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please help!!
Eboni
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please help!! 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
There was a story where Kagome was abandoned by Inuyasha and the gang and where they took the shards as well. She joins Sesshoumaru and Koga while in route to the well. Later her, Koga and Seeshoumaru embark on a relationship amongst the three while dodging the group who thinks she left. I remember a scene where Kagome and Koga become involved first while Sess observes and then later determined he would like to be with Kagome too. I would greatly appreciate the assistance!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please help!! 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 37
The story that came to mind from your description is Demonic Love by Danyealle-sama

Unable to shoulder the burden of what they are doing Kagome can't take any more. Much to her suprise it isn't Inuyasha that comes to her rescue this time.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete -

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5025/1

This story is a threesome Rated MA so definitely no Yims!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/12/11 13:35 By moonlight silk.
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please help!! 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 52
I think it might be "…From the Ashes the Phoenix Rises" by Danyealle-sama
you can find it here www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5061/1.

Its rated MA so be careful.

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Please help!! 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 91
It sounds very much like my story Decision Made, Where Are the Matches?
As I couldn't complete it, it's no longer on Dokuga. The only copy online is on my Yahoo Group (link on my profile). And if you want to join, you HAVE TO BE OVER 18 and INCLUDE YOUR AGE OR DOB! No exceptions.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.