Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Two fics I want to read again.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Two fics I want to read again.
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Two fics I want to read again. 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 33
Hello. I'd like to read these stories again, but I can't remember the plot.

1. This one I'm pretty sure I read on FFN. The only thing I can recall is Sesshomaru is seeking for a mate, and every woman from every species in his lands are called to the palace. I think Shippo comes along too with Kagome... but I might be wrong. Erm, and I don't think there's a battle to determine the last victor, like on ShadowsWeaver' Vying for Dominance (MA) or BelovedStranger's The Perfect Mate (MA).

2. Kagome and Sesshomaru in this story mate when Kagome is still young (15 yo, I think). It happens after Kagome was chased... or attacked... by the bad guys in the neighborhood and she ran to Sesshomaru's house because it is near and she knew that Sesshomaru will save her no matter what (he is always... hmm, nice to her and take care of her when no one's around). Predictably, he went berserk and killed (?) those poor souls. He came back to Kagome, with his instincts still in an uproar, and mated her. I remember that no one has noticed they are mated even after some time has passed but Miroku, the ever observant one, might have suspected something. Inuyasha... perhaps... wants her for himself. And Kouga, of course. It's only three-shots, I think, I'm not sure. The last chapter is when finally everyone is made aware of their status. It's when they saw Kagome's dancing intimately with Sesshomaru or something...

3. All I remember is Sesshomaru's emotions reflects/affects the weather in his palace/home. There was one time he was sad and there was a rainstorm, and Kagome asked um, Myoga, I think, of what was happening since it was odd to have rain so suddenly.

Thank you for your help.
Oh, and these stories I'm pretty certain are M/MA-rated.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/11/25 23:07 By wordshifter. Reason: adding another to find :)
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
EC
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Two fics I want to read again. 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 29
I believe that the second story you're looking for is Progression by Sidhe. It is MA.
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3344/1

Logged Logged
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Two fics I want to read again. 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 33
EC wrote:
I believe that the second story you're looking for is Progression by Sidhe. It is MA.
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3344/1

AW YES IT IS!! Thank you!

Logged Logged
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
No one knows the first story?

Logged Logged
EuphoricSorrows
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Two fics I want to read again. 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Are you sure that the women invited to come are of different species? Not just human women from different areas and walks of life?

Logged Logged
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Two fics I want to read again. 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 95
Is this the first one?

The Bridal Creed by MoxyMikki
WINNER of 2010 4thQ - 2nd place best Kagome portrayal, 2nd place best Action/Adventure. 2010 3rdQ - 1st place best Sesshomaru portrayal, 2nd place best Romance* As demons slowly become a deminishing race, the Daiyoukai of the Western Lands, seeks to find balance in his lands between demon and man. All of Sesshomaru's efforts could be for naught, if he is unable to find a human bride worthy of helping him maintain the balance. Unfortunately, new foes and Sesshomaru himself, could stand in the way.

Rated T

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Two fics I want to read again. 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 134
It is not the Bridal Creed, there is another one annoying the heck out of there, that I feel sure is the one

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Two fics I want to read again. 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 134
Bingo! This is the one I was looking for
Heir to the West
Narnianinu

inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600093305

no it is not finished! rating should be an "M", maybe later on it would progress to an ma

EDIT BY WICCAN: Sorry, but this does have a lemon chapter, so rating IS MA, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/11/27 11:08 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Oops.. yes it is MA!

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
insomniac_amy wrote:
Is this the first one?

The Bridal Creed by MoxyMikki
WINNER of 2010 4thQ - 2nd place best Kagome portrayal, 2nd place best Action/Adventure. 2010 3rdQ - 1st place best Sesshomaru portrayal, 2nd place best Romance* As demons slowly become a deminishing race, the Daiyoukai of the Western Lands, seeks to find balance in his lands between demon and man. All of Sesshomaru's efforts could be for naught, if he is unable to find a human bride worthy of helping him maintain the balance. Unfortunately, new foes and Sesshomaru himself, could stand in the way.

Rated T

Um, no, it's not the one, though it sounds interesting. Perhaps I'm gonna read this someday Thank you for helping, amy

Logged Logged
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Fubuki wrote:
Bingo! This is the one I was looking for
Heir to the West
Narnianinu

inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600093305

no it is not finished! rating should be an "M", maybe later on it would progress to an ma

EDIT BY WICCAN: Sorry, but this does have a lemon chapter, so rating IS MA, NO YIMs!

It's not that either *sighs*

I think it is canon story, but as I was saying, I forgot most of the details.

Hmm... there's also a part where Kagome enters the hmm... is it hall or dining room I can't remember, wearing kimono, and all there was like, "A miko is here?"

Also, I think Kagome is a representative of Kaede's village.

Of course, I might be wrong and mix it up with another story.

Thanks for the help, though!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/11/27 11:09 By wiccanmethuselah.
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Two fics I want to read again. 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 72
The third story you are looking for might be Sesshomaru's Captive by Miko Anna. Check out chapter 16 to see if this is the right story.

www.fanfiction.net/s/4719505/1/Sesshomaru-s-Captive

Sesshomaru has been looking for a way to get back at InuYasha ever since the Tetsaiga was left to him. One day the opportunity finally knocks when he needs a girl that can see the jewel shards to help him find Naraku.
Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance/Adventure - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Chapters: 50 - Words: 110,698 - Reviews: 422 - Favs: 528 - Follows: 170 - Updated: Mar 17, 2009 - Published: Dec 15, 2008 - Status: Complete - id: 4719505

This is rated M on ff.net so consider it MA here NO YIMS PLZ!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/11/27 19:42 By mangokitty.
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
mango wrote:
The third story you are looking for might be Sesshomaru's Captive by Miko Anna. Check out chapter 16 to see if this is the right story.

www.fanfiction.net/s/4719505/1/Sesshomaru-s-Captive

Sesshomaru has been looking for a way to get back at InuYasha ever since the Tetsaiga was left to him. One day the opportunity finally knocks when he needs a girl that can see the jewel shards to help him find Naraku.
Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance/Adventure - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Chapters: 50 - Words: 110,698 - Reviews: 422 - Favs: 528 - Follows: 170 - Updated: Mar 17, 2009 - Published: Dec 15, 2008 - Status: Complete - id: 4719505

This is rated M on ff.net so consider it MA here NO YIMS PLZ!

Oh, yes, how could I miss that?!! Thank you mango! On another topic, I love your name, it is one of my favorite fruits

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.