Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
This one has been on my mind...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: This one has been on my mind...
whisper74
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
This one has been on my mind... 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay, so what i remember...

This story is set in canon. It has sesshomaru's mother in it. SessMom sets up a competition of sorts for the privilage of mating sesshomaru. In competition the females have a series of tests they have to perform to prove they will be the best lady of the west. Kogome is in the competition, and she knows sesshomaru best (i think they may already be in love, and he wants her as his mate, but mom insists they have this testing, so kagome has to prove herself) i remember that sessmom likes kagome, in a way, but doesnt feel that she is suitable for sesshomaru to mate.

Anyway, kagome does each of the tests, but passes them differently than all the rest of the females by proving how well she actually knows sesshomaru. Like, i remember a tea cerimony test, where kagome says that sesshomaru doesnt actually like green tea, so she makes him a different kind. Then there is a dance test, and she uses these pieces of fabric and mimics sesshomaru's poison whips. There are a few other tests, but i cant remember them

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Emiko
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:This one has been on my mind... 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 59
I believe you are looking for a favorite of mine:

Rendezvous by Zandrellia
Rated: MA NO YIMS!!!

When I last looked for it, it was no longer on this site. I'm not sure if that changed, but I had found it here - author allows pdf dl of the story - and link still works:

Rendezvous by Zandrellia

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.