Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please Help!
LunarEclipse
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please Help! 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
Okay I have been a member of this wonderful site for a while now, and I all of a sudden really want to read a story that I read a while back, but can't remember the title. I can't remember if I read it on here or on FanFiction.net, but I do remember that the pairing was Sess/Kags. I can't remember if it was complete or not either. But this is what I do remember of the story though.....

- After Naraku's defeat, Kagome became a wandering miko. I can't remember if she went home and then came back, or if the well closed on her with her in the past. I believe though it was the latter. Kikyou had come back to life, and I believe was no longer a "miko". She and Inuyasha mated and was, I believe, one of the reasons that Kagome left. Another being that Sango and Miroku married and started a family, and she felt like she had been left behind. I can't remember what happened with Shippou. I remember Kikyou was still jealous of Kagome - even though it was Kikyou who was mated to Inuyasha and not Kagome. Another reason is, I believe, that Kikyou and Kagome differed in their ideals of what a miko should and shouldn't do.
- I remember that part of the wish that Kagome made on the Shikon, was for Inuyasha to become human. But that later in the story, he said that he could feel that it wasn't permanent and then later forced it to change him back it to a hanyou though I can't remember all the details here.
- While Kagome was a wondering miko, she met up with Sesshomaru often and they got to know each other well. I also remember that during one or two of these meetings that two things happened. She promised to restore his arm, and he gave her a mark that marked her as pack. He also told her that she was welcomed at his home anytime she want to come and stay.
- I remember that the first time that she did stay the night at the western palace, he gave her a room that was directly across from his and shared the same garden as him. I remember this because they would often come to each other's room and talk late into the night, before turning in.
- I also remember that after she was done wandering for a night she was tired from healing a bunch of men of a couple of armies, who had been fighting each other, she met up with Sesshomaru and finished healing his arm completely - causing Kagome to faint. Kagome then stayed at the Western Place while she recovered. It was during this time Sesshomaru showed Kagome a temple that was one the grounds, while she was still recovering, they mated in that temple - causing the mark that Sesshomaru gave her before to change.
- I remember that Kagome became pregnant and it was a difficult pregnancy. During this time Kagome asked to see her friends, so Sesshomaru sent out an announcement of sorts to them. I remember Inuyasha yelling at Sesshomaru about not waiting till Kagome was fully recovered to mate her. I also remember that the tiniest of things tired Kagome out while she was pregnant. I remember that they came and Kikyou killed Sesshomaru's and Kagome's unborn child and also messed with her mating mark. I remember that Sesshomaru had to mate again with Kagome and they took the time to grieve over the loss of their first child.
- Sesshomaru's Mother showed up and confronted Sesshomaru and met Kagome. She confessed that Sesshomaru was also her second child after the loss of her first unborn, as well. Kagome and Sesshomaru's Mother bonded other this fact.
- I remember that after they were finished grieving, Kagome and Sesshomaru tired and succeed in having another "pup". I remember that after Kikyou's actions she was thrown in the dungeon. I remember that Inuyasha came to see her at least once during her time down there. I remember that Kikyou somehow escapes the dungeon and kidnaps Sango and Miroku's baby and holds them out as a shield so that no one could hurt her. Kagome said that she "created the soul that Kikyou was using" and took it back before letting it go to the heavens above - effectively killing Kikyou again.

It gets a little fuzzy after that though.....

I hope I put enough details for someone to help me find this story......I really want to read it again....

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kula
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please Help! 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 22
Wow sounds great, hopefully someone knows the name. I'd love to read it.

Logged Logged
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Please Help! 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 60
I think you are looking for "The Choices we make" by OnyxIvyStone here on spark it is "MA"

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/6569/1

Logged Logged
LunarEclipse
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please Help! 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
THAT'S IT!!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! I CAN READ IT! *does happy dance* KARMA FOR YOU!!!!!! It being 'MA' is fine with me since I'm old enough to read it but it's good to say for other readers!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/09/19 22:29 By NewMoonPromise.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.