Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: help I'm plz
Jas
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
help I'm plz 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
I'm looking for a story that I can not remember much. I think Sesshomaru mates Kagome to another Demon Lord. I believe the demon lord forces himself onto. and turns it into a Inu demon. Kagome wants nothing to do With the demon lord and she almost kills him. So he does not have sex but with one of his concubines. Sometime down the line Sesshomaru come back either to check up on Kagome or for the meeting. And this meeting the other lords (not Sesshomaru) are having sex at the table. So Kagome comes in to the room and goes to her mate and gets naked And on top of the table when the Lord gets on top of Kagome she takes off his head and because the ruler. That's all that I can remember. Plz help me

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Cathyrin
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:help I'm plz 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 8
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8117/1. Kagomes guide to being on top by melinda. Its rated MA so no yims! Amazing story

Logged Logged
Jas
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help I'm plz 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank you I'm about to read it now.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.