Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Other parings?
jerlane
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Other parings? 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I love Sess/Kag fanfictions, but can u recommend me stories with other parings for example
Nar/Kag
See/Rin
Idk, I'm going on a trip, and thought it'll be nice to switch things up to read.
Thanks in Advance!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Other parings? 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 56
I like inuyasha crossovers with Kagome as half of the main pairing.

Logged Logged

Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Other parings? 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
Kanna37 has some nice stories on FF.net. She likes to put Kagome with the inu clan Sesshoumaru, Inuyasha and Inupapa.

Logged Logged
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Other parings? 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 154
Forthright has lots of different pairings over on FF.N. I've only read her Kagome/Miroku fics (since I'm not a huge Koga fan - though I assume those are as well done as all the others) and loved them.

In terms of Nar/Kag are you thinking of something dark? Or something... Fluffier? I've read some pretty well done longish one shots, but they're dark.

Logged Logged
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Other parings? 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
I read a really good story that was a kag/ginta piaring called total eclipse of the heart. Its on of my favorite fics to re-read

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

jerlane
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Other parings? 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Wow! thanks everyone, you've all been a BIG HELP
I'm going to start reading all of your recommendations

Logged Logged
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Other parings? 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 33
Forthright will make you ship any alternate pairing she wrote. I avoid reading one of her story, one with Kagome and Kouga pairing because one, I don't really like Kouga, and two, I just know that she will make me love them if I ever read it. I still can't get over KagomexKohaku pairing over my head even after reading it a long time ago. Browse through her works on FFN.

I also love good crossover... but I tend to stay away from stories that started with "Kagome fell to the well and ended up in INSERTUNIVERSE." or "INSERTCHARACTER fell to the well in the middle of nowhere and met Kagome and the tachi and he/she helped on collecting the shards blah blah blah." It's just so... cliche, and forced, IMO.

My OTPs on Inuyasha crossover are:
KagomexKurama - IY/Yu Yu Hakusho
KagomexHiei - IY/Yu Yu Hakusho
KagomexUchiha Itachi- IY/Naruto
KagomexHatake Kakashi - IY/Naruto
KagomexMinato - IY/Naruto
KagomexUchiha Sasuke - IY/Naruto
KagomexSteve Rogers - IY/Avengers/Captain America
KagomexThor - IY/Avengers/Thor
KagomexSirius Black - IY/Harry Potter
KagomexRemus Lupin - IY/Harry Potter
KagomexHimura Kenshin - IY/Rurouni Kenshin

oh, and SangoxHiei is good too. Somehow, the pairing works to me. Or the author is just too good on their writing skill.

SesshoumaruxKagura also make an amusing couple, but I never read a fic where they are the main pairing.

Also, do you limit the pairing as in a romantic way only? I know this is overused, but KagomexTony Stark daughter-father relationship is so cute. Add Sesshoumaru to the mix and it results on an amused daiyoukai, an exasperated (and frazzled) miko, and one fed-up playboy businessman.

Uchiha B also wrote one fic where Logan (X-Men) as a father to Kagome. Kagome is so adorable and I hope the story will be continued ASAP.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.