Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome as Sesshoumaru's secret assassin/bodyguard?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Kagome as Sesshoumaru's secret assassin/bodyguard?
Shiraishi Haru
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome as Sesshoumaru's secret assassin/bodyguard? 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi there, so i'm also searching for a Kagome/Sesshoumaru fanfic that I read a long time ago. I'll write down what I remember from it, this may seem very disjointed and random as I remember very vaguely the plotline! I read this around the '08 mark.

It goes something like this. Kagome is either a secret assassin/agent/bodyguard who Sesshoumaru (who is a CEO?) ends up hiring as he travels the world merging companies and whatnot, going about his CEO duties.

None of Kagome's friends know her profession until around chapter 2 or so where an incident on the train happens. A man with a gun was subdued by Kagome? And Hojo (who was there with her on the train) witnessed everything and comes to realise Kagome hadn't been lying about her profession all this time.

Sesshoumaru pays Kagome insane amounts of money as she accompanies him on his trips and saves him multiple times. Each time this happens Sesshoumaru would write in a book of his giving Kagome "bonuses" for each baddy she saves him from. Kagome would complain and try and not accept these bonuses.

I remember on one particular trip, they go to Russia where they meet another major company's CEO, things happen and Kagome ends up saving Sesshoumaru again. During this particular trip I think they meet up with Shippou and InuYasha who also happen to work as the heads of their own companies?

When the duo travel by plane, when going through the metal detectors, I remember Kagome always needing to take out all her concealed knives and guns from within her clothing before walking through and even then still triggering the alarm from the special clothing she wore.

Kagome still lives in the shrine with her mother and Souta I think. Before Sesshoumaru properly hired Kagome, he sent two people secretly to her home wanting to test her abilities.

I remember reading this on fanfiction.net

Here's hoping someone might've read a similar story once upon a time-- T - T)/

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/07/30 08:03 By JetStick.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome as Sesshoumaru's secret assassin/bodyguard? 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 19
Oooh, this sounds so very interesting! Do you remember if it was completed or not?

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Kagome as Sesshoumaru's secret assassin/bodyguard? 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
ah! i totally KNOW this fic! i swear it was called The bodyguard, and it's like 12 chapters long!

Kagome comes back to the future and puts all her butt kicking to use gets a degree in basically being a bodyguard. She doesnt tell sesshomaru who she is, and the inuayshsa gang think they have missed her.

Sess figures it out along the way!

i remember a plant or building of some sort almost being blown up and some cars! it's a GREAT fic! about 30k? i think... TT_TT i cant find it though! it was on FFN for sure!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Shiraishi Haru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome as Sesshoumaru's secret assassin/bodyguard? 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Kairou Watoshimi wrote:
Oooh, this sounds so very interesting! Do you remember if it was completed or not?

I remember it being not completed! xD

Though it has been a while, so maybe it might be completed now, hmm...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/07/31 03:36 By JetStick.
Shiraishi Haru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome as Sesshoumaru's secret assassin/bodyguard? 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
sugar0o wrote:
ah! i totally KNOW this fic! i swear it was called The bodyguard, and it's like 12 chapters long!

Kagome comes back to the future and puts all her butt kicking to use gets a degree in basically being a bodyguard. She doesnt tell sesshomaru who she is, and the inuayshsa gang think they have missed her.

Sess figures it out along the way!

i remember a plant or building of some sort almost being blown up and some cars! it's a GREAT fic! about 30k? i think... TT_TT i cant find it though! it was on FFN for sure!

YES!!! OMG YES! Ringing so many bells haha x'D
I tried finding it too with similar keywords! Nothing came up also. Darn, I hope this doesn't mean the author deleted his/her work! T-T

Logged Logged
Kerinu
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome as Sesshoumaru's secret assassin/bodyguard? 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 14
Did anyone ever figure out what this story was called and where to find it?

Logged Logged
KatsumiXHime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome as Sesshoumaru's secret assassin/bodyguard? 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 88
It's "The Bodyguard," but I think it's been removed from ff.net

Logged Logged
SilverInu93
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome as Sesshoumaru's secret assassin/bodyguard? 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
i wish i know the author

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.