Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help, I'm looking for oneshot and short fanfic.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help, I'm looking for oneshot and short fanfic.
zonegirl
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help, I'm looking for oneshot and short fanfic. 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
I'm looking for two oneshots, I read a long time ago. Help to find
Thank you very much.

Oneshot: Sesshomaru recalls past era where Naraku was still alive. So he's looking for the reason of its existence, and suddenly, he perceived an aroma that was not going to find. This Kagome sleeping in his apartment and finds Sesshomaru, he begins to question many things. Then he forces her to have sex, and she says she understands that it is his punishment for the karma, she wants him. Something like that, I can remember.

Short fanfic:Kagome married with Ibuyasha and she can't longer return to your current time. But she realizes that Inuyasha is not so good, besides that she isn't satisfied in private, because he isn'tt good at sex. Then Kagome goes for a walk, and reaches the well. She meets Sesshomaru. Then he tells her that he can please her in that aspect. She as he refused, but then accepted. And then I think she returns to the village. I don't remember well.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/07/15 19:08 By opadespinavaldi.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.