Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
been looking for this fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: been looking for this fic
Lady ky
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
been looking for this fic 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
sorry if this is a repeat i didnt see a post i made about it but its driving me nuts i want to reread it.

All i remember is Kagome goes into the dr for a check up at the same time Seshomaru is there with i think Kagura for insemination but Kagome gets instead i dont remember anymore then that but i remember i read it on ff.net

Logged Logged

I have an alter ego and it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s a pain in my butt....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Desiree
Pup
graphgraph
Re:been looking for this fic 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Is this fic finished? I seem to recall one similar here, not yet finished... But Seshomaru doesn't find out till years later that he had a son with kagome. I'd have to dig through my favorites to find it.

edit:
Here we go this is the one that it sounds like

When It Rains
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8716/1

Kagome Higurashi gets tracked down by a demon lawyer. He comes bearing the unfortunate news that her son is his lord’s heir. Fortunately, she gets the pleasure of meeting her child's father, and all of the drama that comes along with him as well.
Rating: MA ?-? Universe: Alternate ?-? Status: Incomplete ?-? Category: Oneshot Collections ?-? Created: 12 Aug 2013 ?-? Updated: 13 Mar 2014
Genre: Drama, Friendship, Humor, Kink ?-? Chapters: 34 ?-? Reviews: 130 ?-? Words: 28,297 ?-? Reads: 103,318

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/07/01 01:28 By Irae.
GomeMaru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:been looking for this fic 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
I believe im looking for the same story as well

the story also has diary readings through out the story

And i also remeber towards the end the daughter has two different eye colors

Logged Logged
Fye
Pup
graphgraph
Re:been looking for this fic 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 24
There's one that has insemination and a dairy on it, though not Kagura going with Sesshoumaru to inseminate. Birth, rated T on FF.net, probably M here but not sure.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA here, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/07/02 11:40 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Revised rating for story link
alatera
Pup
graphgraph
Re:been looking for this fic 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 39
remember reading one where kagome goes in for a check-up and Sesshomaru and Kagura are there for insemination. The files get switched and no one says anything hoping it wont take. Later she finds out she is pregnant. She is friends with inuyasha who I believe has a ramen restaurant or something. They talk about saying its his, but they arent together. Sesshomaru finds out and wants his heir. They talk about an agreement or something. She wants to work but finds out Sesshomaru quit her job for her and said she had a different job with him. Last thing i remember reading was Sesshomaru invites her for dinner and it ends up being at his house. also he has divorced Kagura and wants her to move in, I'm not sure where or when I read this. It was incomplete and I don't remember rating.But maybe if this is the same story it might remind someone else. Good luck!

Logged Logged
alatera
Pup
graphgraph
Re:been looking for this fic 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 39
Blessing in disguise by Demented Dope on ff.net? only 3 chapters though rated M no yims

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/07/02 00:11 By alatera.
zenfluence
Pup
graphgraph
Re:been looking for this fic 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 23
There's a rather graphic scene in it. Rather squicky. So no yims in that one. (In reference to birth)

Logged Logged
GomeMaru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:been looking for this fic 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
I think thats the one! Do you know the title? All i know is that the story is complete

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.