Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching!
Andrea
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching! 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
So, there's a story I read a few years ago, and for the life of me cannot remember the title or author!! What I can remember is that Sesshomaru had a mate, but he preferred to go to Kagome (his mistress). In one chapter, the mate watched them coupling (specifically, Kagome was on top, and he never let his mate do that because he was alpha). In another chapter, Sesshomaru presented Kagome with a small heart necklace showing he loved her. I can't remember much else! Pathetic.

Random tidbits, I know, but I would appreciate any help!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Searching! 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 19
I'm pretty sure I read this story before.

Is the mate good friends with Kagome but jealous of her at the same time? And does the mate die in the end? I'll look around but if what you're looking for is the story I'm thinking of, then it's been a long, long time since I've read it... T.T

Edit: I was thinking of Used: A Twisted Romance by *A-Kay* Rated MA

Honestly, I don't remember the necklace bit but I do know the mate catches them together in this specific story.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/06/29 10:10 By Kairou Watoshimi.
Andrea
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching! 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
That's it!! Thank you so much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.