Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for another kag/sess
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: looking for another kag/sess
karen
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for another kag/sess 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi.everyone is me again sorry to be bother you guys again but there is this one other fic.that I have.been.searching. what I remembered is that kagome work for sess at a hotel that his family owns but they are secretly mated. One day their secret is found so their mother's are planning the wedding, there is something about inu going to a bar to drink and meet ayame, there ia this lady trying to get in between sango and miroku so she goes to a witch to get a posion but she is miroku's aunt..kagura is also trying to get a posion for sess. I dont remembered if it is completed but I just want to read it again. Please help me find it....... THANK YOU

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
wawa
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:looking for another kag/sess 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
Have it right here.....Enjoy

Secrets by Whitetiger30985 Inuyasha u:04-16-2008 - This is being reposted. So just bare with me until I get all the chapters back up. They had a secret that nobody knew. Not even their family knew until one fatefull day she was in a hit and run. Kagura Bashing. Sk IA SM KR Uploading lost chapters. +Pre2008

m.fanfiction.net/u/864751/

Rated M!

EDIT BY WICCAN: The content in this story would be rated MA on our site... NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/06/19 09:08 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjusted rating

If the zombies chase us, I’m tripping you
karen
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for another kag/sess 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
THANK YOU THANK YOU YOU DONT KN8W HOW LONG I HAVE BEEM LOOKING. ...

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.