Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a crossover fic.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a crossover fic.
karen
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a crossover fic. 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi everyone I know it not your regular fic, but one of you might know or read this fiction. It a crossover of inu/naruto, of what I remember is that kagome mother send her to live with her childhood friend which is sasuke and itachi mother. No uchiha massacre. Also kagome have adopted rin, shippo, akago, hakudoshi. I know that the demon horse is there too (ENTEI), mi remembered kagome training naruto on the edge of a waterfall when falls and hakudoshi save him from the fall, and kirara is there too with the kids when they go looking for their mom.........PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS FICTIONS IS KILLING ME THAT I CANT FIND IT

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Looking for a crossover fic. 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 216
did the author ever pick a pairing? that would help narrow it down, i read IY/Naru but theres a great deal of them!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
karen
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a crossover fic. 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
I don't remember but i think is a kag/itachi. But I have look for it in many many ways and I still can't find it. Thank you for trying to hel me....

Logged Logged
karen
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a crossover fic. 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
I don't remember but i think is a kag/itachi. But I have look for it in many many ways and I still can't find it. Thank you for trying to hel me....

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.