Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Yokai Kagome
Paperwing
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Yokai Kagome 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Any and all Yokai-Kagome stories, I've read most of them I think... but there might always be one I haven't!

There is one in paticular I am looking for, Kagome experiences and overload of power from the Shikon, goes to a cave, hides out in a cocoon and absorbs ideals, knowledge and DNA-imprint from Sesshomaru and basically comes out as an inu-yokai.

Lots of thanks!

Logged Logged

=The greatest thing, you will ever learn: Is just to love, and be loved in return=
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Yokai Kagome 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
I think it's Evolution by Sarhea.
Repost of a fic on A Single Spark. What if being the Shikon Miko forced Kagome to evolve, to become something more... What would she become? Inspiration... Evolution by Eternity of Sins. It is a wonderful fic and I highly recommend reading it and Opposites Attracted. Warnings... This is an AU - I do not know how the real manga and anime ends.
Rating: MA

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Yokai Kagome 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
Try this forum post. Someone else just recently asked for demon Kagome stories so there are plenty of suggestions already for ya.

Individual ratings are found with each story.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Paperwing
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Yokai Kagome 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Thanks a bunch!

Logged Logged

=The greatest thing, you will ever learn: Is just to love, and be loved in return=
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.