Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Long oneshots
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Long oneshots 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 171
I'm looking for what I think are two really long oneshots.

The first has to do with Kagome running into Sesshomaru in her time, and the way he talks to her lets us know that they had a relationship in the past only she has no idea what he's talking about. He realizes that she hadn't begun to interact with his past self yet. I remember that the well is a sort of third character in the plot. I think it was trying to fix a glitch, which I'm guessing is the relationship with Kagome and Sesshomaru. I remember Sesshomaru smokes, and he has short hair. Seeing he had short hair is what started them in the past I think. She sees his past self with his long hair and she runs and touches it. I think he was amused at her audacity to touch him so he didn't kill her, just walked away. From there I think it escalates. I think that Sesshomaru liked that she touched him; I think he had been missing that, the affection, in his life being a dog demon and all. I also remember that present day Sesshomaru wouldn't tell Kagome what happened between them until she had certain meetings with his past self.

The second one takes place in the present day after the well closes. Sesshomaru and Kagome meet up somehow and they start seeing each other. I think something happened around the middle to end of the story that made Kagome angry with Sesshomaru and she stops seeing him. I think he wouldn't mate her and she wanted to know why not but he wouldn't give a reason. Although I could be wrong about that. I think that because she was angry with him and refused to speak to him or forgive him Sesshomaru starts to die, like literally allowing himself to fade away and die because he couldn't live without her. I think while he was fading away Inuyasha comes and talks to him, but I think he's either a ghost or a kami. Because all of the shard hunters were rewarded by the kami. I also think he was dating or mated to Rin...who might be the ghost instead of him. Being a kami might allow him to be able to be with her. I don't remember. I also want to say that Sesshomaru is a doctor but I'm not sure. I also remember that Kagome was going to bring Shippo through the well to her time. She had made preparations to enroll him into school and everything, but before she could bring him he was killed by either a demon or an animal that had attacked him and some of the village kids I think. By the time Kagome came back to get him he was dead. I think she brought his body back, and Sesshomaru was able to bring him back to life. I also think that Sango and Miroku are also alive but we don't see them in the story.

I hope someone recognizes these, and that what I remember helps to find them.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Long oneshots 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
I'm not sure about the first story, but the second one is "Like Peanut Butter" by Yabou, and can be found in the A Single Spark archive here:

http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7067/1

This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Long oneshots 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 171
Yay! That's it. Thank you Wiccan!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Long oneshots 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
You are most welcome, m'dear! Hopefully, someone recognizes the first story!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Long oneshots 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 33
The first one sounds like Blame by wonderbug (MA), but when I checked if the well acts as the third character, I didn't find any.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
No "Blame" is not it. Although it was interesting.
The one I'm looking for takes place during the shard hunting even though it's not mentioned. Oh and it's not a dark or angst type of story.

Logged Logged
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Long oneshots 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 13
Is the first one Midnight Meets Moonlight by Mujitsu?

Kagome meets a present day Sesshoumaru and goes back to the Sengoku Jidai, only to meet the formidable TaiYoukai there. Can romance happen?

Rated MA

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/4432/1

Logged Logged
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
Just realized that's not it. Its a multi chapter story. Good read though!

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
You're right. That's not it, but it is a good read. I've had it as a favorite for while now.

Logged Logged
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
Ok I think the 1st might be Charming by Miss Selah. I can't find the link for it anymore. Maybe someone can confirm?

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
I can't find it. I think that author might have disappeared. I can't find them on here, spark, or on ff.net.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.