Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Lost Fic?
lotophagi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Lost Fic? 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I read a fic a very long time ago during A Single Spark days called "Black Silk" I believe. It's not "Black Silk" by Lady Nefertiti I've checked, I'm trying to find it again the only thing I remember is the West is at war and Kagome gives Sesshomru a black silk scarf before he leaves to fight. I know it isn't much but would anyone remember this story maybe I've got the title wrong... Thanks.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
lotophagi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Lost Fic? 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
It may have been on Fanfiction.net and the author had it on her deviantart page as well. Any help is appreciated!! Thanks! ^^

Logged Logged
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Lost Fic? 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 109
Can't find it and I tried searching with a bunch of the keywords. Do you remember anything else? Like how Kagome ends up at Sesshomaru's place? Was she part of some royalty or was there a new evil that threatened the world needing her to pair with Sesshomaru?

I'll keep searching for it, but I make no promises.

Logged Logged
lotophagi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Lost Fic? 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Sadly no just that Kagome had a scarf that her mother gave to her and she gave it to Sesshomaru before war with another Lord. It's really old been several years, I believe the author took it down at this point was hoping I could find the author or maybe some one with a private copy so that I could read it again. Thanks I probably wont find it to bad it was a great story! ^^

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.