Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
About to move and no net for a while, need help :)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: About to move and no net for a while, need help :)
Discord-Maru
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
About to move and no net for a while, need help :) 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
I have downloaded many fic's to have something to pass the time till my net is back up after our move. ( The new house has never had cable or anything installed before, and we want it run through the attic. Let's just say it's a project.)

If someone could be a dear I would love if anyone else has downloaded some fic's and would email them to me. I am a bit pressed for time and I am positive I will miss some real good ones in my rush. ( I prefer epub, but really could read them in any format.)

Thanks so much in advance if someone is able to help out.

EDIT BY WICCAN: Since we do not allow email addresses to be posted on the forum, please contact Discord-Maru via the PM system for her email address! And, PLEASE, don't post your email addy on an open forum anywhere - in this day and age, it's just not safe!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/05/20 08:42 By wiccanmethuselah.

I claimed Ayame's Pig Tails in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Discord-Maru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:About to move and no net for a while, need help :) 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
LOL Sorry, I didn't think anything of it.

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:About to move and no net for a while, need help :) 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
Discord-Maru wrote:
LOL Sorry, I didn't think anything of it.

It's okay, we just don't want ANY possible problems with spam or hijacking to be associated with Dokuga... and, as you know, internet safety is a BIGGIE what with all the viruses and stuff floating around! Simply trying to keep the whole community safe, y'know?

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/05/20 09:31 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Gee, spell much?? O.o

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Discord-Maru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:About to move and no net for a while, need help :) 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
I am still looking for anyone who has some fic's downloaded. I can get on a computer every few days, but it's going to be a while before I have net in my home.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.