Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 41
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Assignment 41
Ikaru
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Assignment 41 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 21
Alrighty guys, the last assignment before our Hiatus for Christmas break, as you can see there is a decidedly Christmasy tone to this assignment. As there was only one without reviews, I chose a few that were under loved with only one review a piece, I know you all will do wonderfully on this, so have a safe and happy holidays and I'll see you in the new year .

#######################################

Christmas Festivities by Angelic Memories Reviews
Kagome finds herself having to put up with a change in her traditional christmas. A series of one-shots in response to The Christmas Challenge by Forthright and Dokuga_Contest.
Rating: K+ - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Romance - Updated: 12-07-10 - Created: 12-07-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 799 - Reads: 256

Home Sweet Home by Minerva_one Reviews
12 drabbles written for forthright's Christmas challenge, 2007. The gift giver cannot be known until the end! This is one of the first things I ever wrote for Sess/Kags. Eep!
Rating: K - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Humor, Romance - Updated: 04-28-08 - Created: 04-28-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 1 - Words: 2,788 - Reads: 447

Aishiteru Koi by Rakuya Reviews
Kagome and the gang all are going christmas shopping together! Will love get stirred up as well? Find out in Aishiteru Koi! By: Rakuya!
Rating: K+ - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Humor, Romance - Updated: 05-24-08 - Created: 05-24-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 1 - Words: 1,129 - Reads: 66

Fall
by hikari hime Reviews
Somewhere in between now and then, their paths crossed again, and Kagome was glad some things just never changed. Gift fic for TallyMark and MomoDesu's holiday exchange. Merry Christmas! -Warning: crossover-
Rating: K+ - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Friendship - Updated: 12-25-08 - Created: 12-25-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 1 - Words: 1,388 - Reads: 446

Christmas Carol by Katrina Reviews
(on hold)Based from old movie that everyone loved from Muppets Christmas Carol. But there no singling though the whole story.
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Humor, Romance - Updated: 12-13-09 - Created: 12-13-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 1 - Words: 856 - Reads: 156

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dragoness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 41 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
Done with this assignment. Happy holidays to all.

Logged Logged

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 41 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 29
done! now PLEASE baby boy, come in to this world soon, so I can be free for more reviews once back from holiday break! lol

Logged Logged
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 41 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 15
Done with the Assignment ^-^. Was trying to get it done before tomorrow, we have over 5inches of snow and it is still snowing so I don't know how long my power will last.

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
TheMikoShivae
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 41 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
MoxyMikki wrote:
done! now PLEASE baby boy, come in to this world soon, so I can be free for more reviews once back from holiday break! lol

would be hella awesome if he was born on my bday!

Logged Logged

~TMS FTW~
Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 41 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 21
Done! phew just in time to leave for my plane....Happy Holidays Everyone! Enjoy the the break!

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 41 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 54
Done, haven't doubled checked them but I should have time to do so tomorrow as well as catch up with anything I am behind in hehe.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Chalkbutterfly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 41 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay, done with this assignment! I have internet again, so should be able to do all the assignments from here on in. Happy holidays! ^-^

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 41 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
I suck I know, but I've been swamped since Nov so I kept forgetting, but the banners page has now been updated through assignment 41's banners.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.