Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 38
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Assignment 38
Ikaru
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Assignment 38 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 21
Here's the next assignment everyone, have fun!!

#####################################

Being Kagome by Lady_Dia Reviews
When Kagome finally realize that inorder to defeat Naraku she must drop the mask of innocence she hid under in order to woo Inuyasha. But her bad girl attitude not only breaks current relashionships but builds new ones
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Dark, Erotica, Kink, Romance - Updated: 04-12-10 - Created: 04-12-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,618 - Reads: 423

Through The Rain by Sessoughara Reviews
(Rewriting!!!)The world is divided, but why? Why go by the race, religion, or color of skin when deep down we are all the same. Some people follow this others just say they do, but when push goes to shove they will throw a rock if they have too at someone that is different. See how two unlikely people find love through the rain.
Rating: K - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama - Updated: 05-20-10 - Created: 04-26-10 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 2,470 - Reads: 189

Trying to Live Again by Mahayla Reviews
Kagome saw Inuyasha with Kikyo again and was fed up so she ran and accedently sealed the well. now one year later what happens when she sees a familure face?
Rating: K+ - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Drama, Friendship, Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 04-21-10 - Created: 04-21-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,448 - Reads: 195

The Prison Within by Kai Reviews
He was inside the living prison of Incarceron. She was the warden's daughter living on the outside. Together they would find a way out. Out of the hell he lived in. Based off the story Incareron.
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Angst, Dark - Updated: 04-26-10 - Created: 04-26-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,609 - Reads: 185

*This story has been removed for unknown reasons and as such will not count in this assignment. Ikaru.*

News Flash by Lushiruos Reviews
Kagome Higurashi, a journalist, haven't been working for Taisho News very long, but she already hates her boss, Sesshomaru Taisho. Sesshomaru is deeply intrigued by her while Kagome hates him... So how will it turn out?
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Updated: 04-27-10 - Created: 04-27-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 465 - Reads: 312

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/11/27 10:02 By Ikaru.

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dragoness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 38 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
Done with this assignment.

Logged Logged

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 38 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 29
Assignment Completed!

Logged Logged
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 38 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
Ish finished with the assignment ^.^

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 38 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
Done and ya'll are approved. I know I'm behind on the banners, had a job interview this morning so I'm a bit tired and don't feel like dealing with them right now lol. I should have them tomorrow though.

And Ikaru-chan, there should be no need to extend the assignment another week, as of now it's just you who hasn't finished yet. And if you remember, I have a x-mas banner and such planned, if we push the assignment back one week that will get pushed back until after the first of the year.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 38 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 21
Done...and your right the normal bunch has finished the assignment already and I know i'm late...>.< i blame the turkey!!...lol...well anyhow ill post the next assignment some time this evening everyone!!

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 38 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
Approved Ikaru-chan and once I finish this week's assignment, I'll be catching up on the banners now that NaNo is over .

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.