Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 29
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Assignment 29
Ikaru
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Assignment 29 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 21
Hey guys sorry this is a little late this week, but here it is: Happy reading!!
###############################

Drabbles from the Mind of a Madwoman by SesshysRose Reviews
Drabbles associated with GM DD Night! Contains Alternate and Canon Universe plotlines and includes all ten prompts! Enjoy!
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Erotica, Humor, Kink, Romance - Updated: 09-13-10 - Created: 09-13-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,927 - Reads: 291

Drabbles from Skye's Drabble/Drawable Night by J.J. Reviews
First ever posting, so be kind.
Rating: K+ - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: - Updated: 12-30-09 - Created: 12-30-09 Chapters: 5 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 549 - Reads: 376

****Drabbles from Skye's Drabble/Drawable Night doesn't have a rating, Ive read it and consider it T rating, I'm going to send the Author and E-mail about it Read It if you wish, I will edit this if the Author adds a rating. Ikaru.****

##Edit as of 9/20/10 this story has a rating and will count toward the assignment for anyone else to complete the assignment, Anyone who has already completed the assignment, I would be grateful if you would take a few minutes and read and review this story. Thanks, Ikaru##

Can Anybody Find Me...Can Anybody Find Me... by SheDevil Reviews
La Amore. L' Amour, Amor, Ai, Saranghae ..to be loved was all Kagome wanted. Is that really too much to ask?
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Angst, Romance - Updated: 01-03-10 - Created: 12-31-09 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,056 - Reads: 317

Surrounded by Black by Kesari Reviews
When Sesshoumaru is left by the only person in his life he believes to have truly loved him, he is driven into the darkness.
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Angst, Dark, Drama, Tragedy - Updated: 01-03-10 - Created: 01-03-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,513 - Reads: 248

Prompt Responses by Chante Reviews
For the prompts of Dokuga contest. Next up- Perfection
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Action, Angst, Dark, Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 09-02-10 - Created: 01-03-10 Chapters: 12 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 2,714 - Reads: 2,397

Edit: Author banners sent.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/01 04:58 By Hairann.

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dragoness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 29 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
I am done assignment 29. Usually don't do it so early but have a loong work week ahead.

Logged Logged

Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 29 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 21
Done!

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 29 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 29
DONE! woo... I was afraid I wouldn't get it done in time this time. Had lots going on this week. lol

Logged Logged
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 29 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 15
Done lol
The kids are finally asleep so I was able to get it finished lol.

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 29 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
Done. Ikaru, MoxyMikki, Dragoness and Miss Anna S are all approved. I will be putting up the banners later today once I am sure no one else is going to complete the assignment.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.