Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 23
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Assignment 23
Ikaru
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Assignment 23 14 Years ago Karma: 21
Well another week, another assignment folks...Happy reading!!

##############################

This is my destiny. by saavinglight Reviews
It was like a countdown. A countdown to a more serious evil that lurked within the shadows. For years, they waited, collected, fed from the fear that was gifted to them as they tortured the innocent. Even now, even after their failed attempts to gather the seven they watch the lands in wonder. When will the right moment be ?
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Friendship, Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 12-31-09 - Created: 12-29-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 3,204 - Reads: 114

Collection by Doggy_Lover/Sesshomaru Reviews
A collection of songs i like to imagine are about Kagome and sesshomaru hope u like.....
Rating: - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: - Updated: 08-20-09 - Created: 08-20-09 Chapters: 3 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 785 - Reads: 256

Separate! by Ko Torii Reviews
Keep your guard up, because you won't see it coming.
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: On Hiatus - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Romance - Updated: 06-11-09 - Created: 06-11-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 2,884 - Reads: 255

The Beginning to a End by BlackInuPup Reviews
what happens when things just go to far?
Rating: - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Genre: - Updated: 06-30-09 - Created: 06-29-09 Chapters: 4 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 4,714 - Reads: 552

The Emo Diaries by tessahime Reviews
A collection of my angsty-ness. Several different stories that do NOT connect to one another about the little things that drag us down in life.
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Angst, Dark, Tragedy - Updated: 07-03-09 - Created: 06-29-09 Chapters: 4 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 3,589 - Reads: 446

Standing Tall by Anya Rose Reviews
There is a new evil rising in feudal Japan, and Kagome, having been stuck in the era for five years, knows she's going to have to fight another war. But this time, things are going to be different. Way different.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Erotica, Romance - Updated: 07-05-09 - Created: 07-05-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,217 - Reads: 194

Against the Grain by Phirst Reviews
Kagome learns of a secret when an attempt is made on her life. Will she be able to accept that secret and still survive, or will it prove too dangerous for her...
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Romance - Updated: 07-07-09 - Created: 07-07-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 2,518 - Reads: 306

Making love in the dark by chevonne knowles Reviews
One moment changes the lives of two people. A dance between lovers is always welcome, for my Sesshomaru and Kagome
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Erotica, Romance - Updated: 07-10-09 - Created: 07-10-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 320 - Reads: 432

Ambrosia by chevonne knowles Reviews
Oh how wonderful a hot spring can be. One never knows who will turn up.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Erotica, Romance - Updated: 07-10-09 - Created: 07-10-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 487 - Reads: 770

Frozen Sakura Blossoms by Jennifer Reviews
A secret kept? A blossoming love? SessKag Rated MA for later lemons.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 08-05-09 - Created: 08-05-09 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 3,082 - Reads: 342

Edit: Author banners sent.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/08/14 17:38 By Hairann.

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 23 14 Years ago Karma: 54
Done.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 23 14 Years ago Karma: 21
All done, and there were some really good ones this week

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 23 14 Years ago Karma: 54
Ikaru wrote:
All done, and there were some really good ones this week

Approved and banner going up in just a moment.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 23 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 29
DONE. Okay now I've back tracked Assignments 24 and now 23. I think I need a break for the night so I'll try and get some more assignments reviewed tomorrow if time permits. I'm a speedy reader, but I like to take my time with each story so that I can better offer advice (although most of the time its stilll just "grammar and spelling" but I still like to just make extra sure, which I can't do if I rush though)

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.