Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 8
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Assignment 8
Ikaru
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Assignment 8 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 21
Yes I know I'm late...Bad me....Its the holidays folks I hope you'll forgive me. If you haven't checked out the recruitment ideas that I've posted in the forum please do so at your earliest convenience.

You will notice this assignment has double the amount of stories, not an accident. I'm extending the assignment an extra week to cover the main holidays coming up, so that means you wont have to have them done till the 9th of January. May you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and may they be safe and full of joy. See you in 2015!
##############################

Sesshomaru's Pain by clawsandteeth Reviews
She gives him pain, when she does she feels it also. They are connected. A demon out for revenge gives Kagome a power she wants to refuse but cannot.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: - Updated: 09-16-11 - Created: 09-16-11 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 4,693 - Reads: 803 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Teenage Life of Kagome Higurashi by akiyome no tsuki Reviews
Life has never been easy for Higurashi Kagome, moving, parents divorcing...boy trouble what else possibly could go wrong.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 06-24-10 - Created: 06-24-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,717 - Reads: 428 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Commando, Ravager, Synergist by Presto-chan Reviews
A collection of oneshots based on my story Sabotageur, Sentinel, Medic
Rating: K+ - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 07-18-10 - Created: 07-01-10 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,313 - Reads: 723 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Another Happy Ending by Dorkfishe97 Reviews
Kagome's time runs short and Sesshoumaru moves forward, sure that they will meet again.
Rating: K - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Romance - Updated: 02-15-13 - Created: 02-15-13 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 527 - Reads: 607 - Anonymous Reading: No

Assassin's Moon by Sk8t3rG1rl Reviews
Kagome is trained after her mother is killed to be an assassin. She's the best one. She's been assigned to kill Sesshomaru but they fall in love with eachother. Naraku wants her for himself! Read!!
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Romance - Updated: 07-14-10 - Created: 07-14-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,191 - Reads: 511 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

My Angel by Dark Dream Angel Reviews
Sess/Kag: Song-fic! Kagome's tired of Inuyasha hurting her. She needs an angel to wipe her tears away... Song: "Angel" by: Amanda Perez. I own nothing! *Peoples!!! This was moved from my little sisters account which is Sk8t3rG1rl those who read and reviewed thank you and I hope you will do it now!! I'm NOT copying ask her!*
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Romance - Updated: 07-14-10 - Created: 07-14-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 3,062 - Reads: 656 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Reflections by Rurouni Jasmine Reviews
The reflections of a Taiyoukai. **Dokuga Awards 3rd Quarter 2010 - Nominee**
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Romance - Updated: 08-28-10 - Created: 08-28-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 750 - Reads: 591 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Last Minute Drabbles by DemonQueen17 Reviews
Here are my drabbles from last night's impromptu D/D chat.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Drama, Humor - Updated: 07-22-10 - Created: 07-22-10 Chapters: 5 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 746 - Reads: 882 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Hot Time in D/D Night, As in Weather-July Drabbles by DemonQueen17 Reviews
Here are my drabbles for July's Drabble/Drawble Night. Enjoy.
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 07-25-10 - Created: 07-25-10 Chapters: 7 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,203 - Reads: 1,481 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

The Games They Play by Renee Reviews
Sesshomaru and Kagome have been mated/married for a very long time.Unlike most couples they never tire of each other. The two of them love to play games to keep their relationship strong.Read to find out what these games are.Read and Reveiw please.!
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Erotica, Humor, Kink, Romance - Updated: 07-30-10 - Created: 07-30-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 2,959 - Reads: 1,414 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 8 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 95
Completed!
I really really enjoyed reading Commando, Ravager, Synergist, by Presto-chan!
While reading this...I thought "Wow...I found a gem". This made me realize how grateful and wonderful the DRG is! I can't believe this story hasn't gotten a single review!

Logged Logged

dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 8 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 33
What is this... I guess I have been too busy to even visit Dokuga -_____-
I'll try to work on this tomorrow (it's evening here).

edit:
I'm FINISHED!!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/01/06 22:55 By wordshifter.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 8 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.