Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 5
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Assignment 5
Ikaru
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Assignment 5 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 21
You all still have till midnight tonight to finish the previous assignment. This one ends on November 8th at midnight.

Because I Love You by Chaos Ninja Reviews
Kagome is being stalked and threatened by a shadow that's trying to take her life. Can she figure out who it is in time? Rated M for possible future violence.
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance - Updated: 04-01-12 - Created: 04-01-12 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 297 - Reads: 409 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

DQ's December IDDNs by DemonQueen17 Reviews
Here are my drabbles for the December 27 and 29 IDDNs. Have fun reading them.
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 01-01-11 - Created: 01-01-11 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 2,082 - Reads: 916 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Mutual Acquaintainces by amy Reviews
What if went away to college and became like Sesshomaru? What would be the result? Find out!!!
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Erotica, Kink, Romance - Updated: 04-26-11 - Created: 04-26-11 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 6,176 - Reads: 2,375 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Sesshoumaru's Torture by amy Reviews
What would happen if Sesshoumaru and Kagome were promised to marry by a blood oath between their two fathers,when they reached the age of 21 and Sesshoumaru refuses in his way? what will be the result, read on and see....
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Dark, Drama, Erotica, Kink, Romance - Updated: 07-08-11 - Created: 07-08-11 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 6,364 - Reads: 4,508 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

The Pirates Destiny by Mary Reviews
a younge girl burned with an unforgivable sin, meets with old time friend that is her worst enemy. Will the two be able to look beyond there titles to fall in love with each other or will they destroy each other for power.
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Romance - Updated: 05-30-10 - Created: 05-16-10 Chapters: 6 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 7,375 - Reads: 1,730 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/10/26 10:22 By Hairann. Reason: Fixed link (Hairann)

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 5 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 95
Because I love you by Chaos Ninja
The link to this story does not seem to be working for me~
Is it just meeee?

Logged Logged

Time Traveler
graphgraph
Okay....is it just me....or did anyone feel so emotional while reading "The Pirates Destiny" by Mary!?
I'm SO glad this assignment brought me to this piece of work!
I loved the emotion portrayed in there. Although Sesshomaru's character goes back and forth between cold and warm...I still like the plot!
The image I am left with at the end of each chapter is heart-wrenching!

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 5 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
Oddly enough the URL looked fine, but I went ahead and copy and pasted a new one in since it wasn't working for me either. Should work for you now.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Yes, thank you! The link works now!

Logged Logged

Time Traveler
graphgraph
Hmmm, so, I have a confession. I tend to shy away *really really far away* from the erotica genre when it comes to Sesshomaru and Kagome fanfiction. *The beautiful and kind hearted* Ikaru-chan said it was alright to skip the stories that sided in this direction. Sooooo, if you would be kind enough to remember meeeeeee~

Logged Logged

bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 5 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 76
Assignment complete.

Logged Logged
Time Traveler
graphgraph
dancingfingers wrote:
I completed some time ago, though I'm not sure if I have done it properly. Not that I gave them harsh reviews or something, but I wish I had gone more in-depth and given a more constructive review. I'll try to do that on the next assignment!

I thought your reviews were written well and very encouraging. To me, I believe that is most important. And now that you wish to strive to give more in-depth feedback makes me feel challenged to do the same! ^0^
Thanks, dancingfingers! And I hope that my reviews grow more constructive too! I wouldn't mind having other Dokuga Review Guild members checking to see if I wrote the review okay~ I know I tend to read the other reviews written

Logged Logged

dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 5 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 33
I completed some time ago, though I'm not sure if I have done it properly. Not that I gave them harsh reviews or something, but I wish I had gone more in-depth and given a more constructive review. I'll try to do that on the next assignment!

Logged Logged
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 5 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 33
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer wrote:
dancingfingers wrote:

I thought your reviews were written well and very encouraging. To me, I believe that is most important. And now that you wish to strive to give more in-depth feedback makes me feel challenged to do the same! ^0^
Thanks, dancingfingers! And I hope that my reviews grow more constructive too! I wouldn't mind having other Dokuga Review Guild members checking to see if I wrote the review okay~ I know I tend to read the other reviews written

Thank you, SSA!

Logged Logged
Time Traveler
graphgraph
No problem ^0^

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph

Note: If I get behind more than a day or two with posting the tokens after the assignments are over, please feel free to point it out to me.

Logged Logged

Time Traveler
graphgraph
oh! Okay....I wasn't sure if I should point it out...because I understand that life gets busy sometimes.
Thank you for the banners!

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Trust me, I need the reminders; but only if I am actually late . Otherwise, it might take me weeks to realize that I forgot to do something.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.