Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
MUST BE READ BY ALL MEMBERS OF THE GUILD 2014
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: MUST BE READ BY ALL MEMBERS OF THE GUILD 2014
Wunderberry
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:MUST BE READ BY ALL MEMBERS OF THE GUILD 2014 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 17
I agree and am not a minor.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ikaru
graphgraph
MUST BE READ BY ALL MEMBERS OF THE GUILD 2014 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 21
Please note that these are essentially the sames rules that were in place before, only they have been updated for the 2014 relaunch of the guild. The original rules thread is now locked but will remain up and available to read if anyone wishes to do so.
#############################################
New Rules...

1. Assignments will be posted on either Friday or Saturday and you have two weeks from the date posted to complete them in order to receive your banner. For those that are only part time members or if something happens in real life and you can't complete an assignment on time, it's fine. You simply will not get a banner for that week, there are no other consequences.

2. Flames are not tolerated on Dokuga and if caught, which we will, we will report you to the admins. All Dokuga rules extend to our guild and we enforce them.

3. Our reviews are meant to be helpful, not overly harsh. If found leaving reviews that are too harsh, while not to the point of flaming, you will receive only two warnings. The first warning will disqualify you from the current assignment. The second will disqualify you from no less than the next two assignments after the offence, and if it happens a third time, you will be removed from the group permanently.

3a. Please note we are not permitted to tell the authors that they have done something wrong in their stories, for example not providing a proper disclaimer, or, heaven forbid, they have plagiarized. If anyone happens to come across something like this we ask that you report it to myself or Hairann and allow one of us to report the problem in the interest of keeping from spamming the admins with many e-mails about the same problem. This is your choice, however, if you wish to report it yourself please follow the proper channels to do so. For more information about reviewing rules please visit: www.dokuga.com/forum/15-dokuga-reviewers-guild/51635-wiccans-new-tutorials-all-read

4. Reviews must be a reasonable length. No simply putting 'It was great! or Loved it!'. Give the author the reasons why you liked it or didn't like it. A good rule of thumb, try to have your review take up over, at least, one line.

5. Everyone is now required to inform us of their age group, simply saying minor or not minor is enough. Once you've read the rules and sign off on them, make sure you post it with your response. And remember, for the stories M rated is for 16+ only, MA is for 18+ only. If we catch you reading something you are not supposed to, we will report you.

6. While simply not liking a kind of story, such as a clichéd plot line, is not enough to allow skipping a story, if it happens to have something you find offensive such as rape or incest, you can skip it and still get credit for the assignment. You simply need to let Hairann or myself know.

7. For those that are minors, when an assignment happens to have all M or higher ratings, simply post that you are finished because you can not read any of them and you can still get credit. The same can be said for stories found offensive, though I doubt it will happen. But if everyone of the stories in any assignment happen to contain rape, and you refuse to read such stories, you can complete the assignment simply by posting that, that is the case.

8. One review per story is enough to complete the assignment, however, you can always review as many times as you like. If it's a chapter story and you want to review each chapter, go for it.

9. Once you've completed the assignment, remember to post on the current assignment's thread to let us know. Feel free to discuss the stories and tell the other members what you liked about them, but remember to be respectful as anyone can read the posts.

10. As moderators of this site we, Ikaru and Hairann, reserve the right to add to this list at anytime we see fit. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, you are always welcome to send us a message and voice them. And we are always open to suggestions on how to improve.

Once you have read this, make sure to reply to this post following the directions that were mentioned above.

Thanks so much!!
Ikaru and Hairann

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:MUST BE READ BY ALL MEMBERS OF THE GUILD 2014 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 76
I agree with the terms and declare that I am not a minor.

Logged Logged
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:MUST BE READ BY ALL MEMBERS OF THE GUILD 2014 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 95
I agree with the terms and declare that I am not a minor.

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
Re:MUST BE READ BY ALL MEMBERS OF THE GUILD 2014 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 25
Yay, the guild is up and going again!

I agree and I'm not a minor.

Logged Logged
criticat
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:MUST BE READ BY ALL MEMBERS OF THE GUILD 2014 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 10
I agree with the terms. I'm 23, so not a minor

Logged Logged
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:MUST BE READ BY ALL MEMBERS OF THE GUILD 2014 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 19
I agree and I am not a minor.

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:MUST BE READ BY ALL MEMBERS OF THE GUILD 2014 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 29
I agree, and I have not been a minor in a while.

Logged Logged
Michelle
Pup
graphgraph
Re:MUST BE READ BY ALL MEMBERS OF THE GUILD 2014 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I agree. Can read M. Can't read MA.

Logged Logged
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:MUST BE READ BY ALL MEMBERS OF THE GUILD 2014 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 95
I agree! I am not a minor! Can't wait to start!

Logged Logged

NelysofMordor
Pup
graphgraph
Re:MUST BE READ BY ALL MEMBERS OF THE GUILD 2014 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
I agree and I am far from being a minor, unfortunately.

Logged Logged
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:MUST BE READ BY ALL MEMBERS OF THE GUILD 2014 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 33
I agree and I'm not a minor. But I can't read stories if they have rape in them.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.