Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Request for a Beta reader
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Request for a Beta reader
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Request for a Beta reader 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 46
Hi! How are you? It's my first post in this lovely community, yay! Pleased to meet all of you wonderful writers and readers! Let's have some fun

Right now I'm in desperate need of a beta for my newest fic "Brief encounters". If someone decides to accept this request, here are some of the areas I'll mostly need help with. I'm terrible with punctuation, I tend to write really long sentences (someone has to threaten me with bodily harm in order to make me put a few full stops) and some of my friends have accused me of writing in Greeklish, i.e. something that makes absolutely perfect sense to me in Greek, in English it comes out as weird at best due to wrong structure. I do a spell check twice, but for some ridiculous reason I always manage to overlook something. I'm open to corrections, suggestions or even help with the plot, anything to make the story better and I'll always take anything you send me back into serious consideration. I'm also not easily intimidated or offended, so give me your worst without fear of hurting my feelings! I plan to update once a month, so I'll usually send you the draft at least two weeks before it's scheduled to be posted. Chapters will vary between 7.000-10.000 words each. It's rated MA for mature content in future chapters and the genres are romance, humor & friendship. If you would like to see what you'll have to deal with, you can find the first chapter under the already mentioned title. I'll be delighted if any of you decides to help me!

Thank you for your time and have a lovely day ^_^

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Request for a Beta reader 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 60
If you still need a beta to look over your punctuation and such I wouldn't mind helping a fellow author.

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.