Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a Beta...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a Beta...
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a Beta... 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 76
I normally do this myself... however. I've found that when rereading my previously posted works, even though I read them before I posted them several time I missed things. It's bothersome.

So onto the good stuff. Currently I have two stories that I'm working on, a third will be coming out soon. I need a beta someone who isn't attached to the work to pick and fret over the little problems that seem to crop up. I write everything using Yarny so who ever beta's get a first hand look at new chapters through the share feature before anyone else.

Onto specifics. I finish up the chapters to be posted normally on Fridays (Eastern US) and like to post them on Mondays. This weekend is special, one chapter won't be done till tomorrow. So if you're interested please do drop me a message. Umm... I think that's it. Oh, yeah. There might be the occasional addition to that because I have a one shot collection that get's updated from time to time as well.

Edit: As a note, my stories fall under the MA rating most of the time so it would be best that you not offer if you are under the age of 18...

Ah, well thanks for your time.

Knight of Disorder

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/05/06 00:02 By Knight of Disorder.

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.